Walgreens Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, 28 fl oz

by Walgreens

ul Kills more than 99.99% of germs* 3 Walgreens pharmacist recommended* *Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. br *Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, 28 fl oz!
Guadalupe L.
It’s great for Thursday’s of this coronavirus you got to use your hand sanitizer everything to Hannah ties your hands to kill those germs And everybody stay safe and wash your hands very often thank you
Amy D.
Good hand sanitizer. I wish that I had purchased one with some smell to it. It is effective and affordable. I would purchase the product again. I prefer up and up hand sanitizer.
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
It's hand sanitizer it does the job, I keep it at my desk at work and use it daily.
Meagan B.
Santa Maria, CA
I love keeping my hands clean, I carry around hand sanitizer, daily in my purse but this has been so convenient to have near my computer desk, and there's so much! it doesn't leave my hands feeling really dry either with some other sanitizers! It has Vitamin E as well which is great!
Liliana M.
Calumet City, IL
This hand sanitizer is really good and makes my hands feel clean ! It works very well!
Katherine R.
New Brunswick , NJ
It very sanitary. It has a very strong smell i wouldn’t recommend it if you have sensitive skin. It has a very strong smell at first.
Izaa B.
Olney
Great product, especially now with all that’s happening around the world with pandemic, absolutely love their hand sanitizer
Leah L.
New Orleans, LA
This product is perfect for on the go hand cleaning. It is not to thick, not to watery. It doesn’t leave my hands dry feeling. It is priced reasonably as well
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Great basic sanitizer that does not seem as drying as some other brands. Pretty sure it has aloe in it. I would love to see a few lovely scented versions though. I would recommend it for a basic sanitizer though.
leѕlιe P.
4028 stagecoach trl
Well sanitizer is sanitizer, it kills germs it gets the job done and it doesn't have such a strong smell because it makes my nose hurt.

Looking for your answer?