BY WALGREENS

This latex free wrist support with contoured removable splints provides stability & immobilization. It is also antimicrobial, which inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Gel cushion positioned inside palm to conform to shape providing added comfort and support. The cushions retain heat, which aids in circulation and helps keep muscles pliable reducing susceptibility to injury Lined with cotton terry for moisture absorption and comfort Size L/XL fits wrist 7.25-9 inches, 18.4-22.9 centimeters *The antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace and does not extend protection to the skin. ; see more...

Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I have used this when my wrists hurt at work, and i really like it. It doesn't feel awkward when its on and i can still do my work without having issues.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
few winters ago I developed a mild case of carpals tunnel. I got this brace to help protect my wrist while it healed. It offered a lot of support and helped me feel much better. I keep it on hand in case my wrist ever starts to hurt again.
Maria D.
Es util pero no de maravilla cuando me cai compre un par, para mi y el otro porsiacaso, pero el material no me gusta mucho ya que es algo sucio, sudaba mi mano y pues se volvia incomodo y ademas el olor se pegaba a las paredes del producto, bueno es util de verdad y recomendaado, pero en caso de n 1, no lo pongo en 3 o 4 lugar si.