BY WALGREENS

Made of an innovative surgical elastic/neoprene blend, providing comfort, support and stability with the benefits of heat retention. Soft, breathable neoprene-blended panel stitched around the knee joint provides a soothing warm feeling to painful areas Compression helps to reduce swelling to injured areas Reinforced, finished edges provide comfort and prevent against rolling and slipping Breathable elastic material to release moisture Size L/XL: 16-20 inches, 20.6-50.8 centimeters ; see more...

Review (1)
Subira J.
Fayetteville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are use this throughout all of my years of running track and cross-country in high school. This brace literally saved me. I would just wear it and feel support, it was super affordable and I actually still have it to this day anytime I’m feeling a little weak in the knee or if I’m going out it too hard I definitely will throw my brace on.