BY WALGREENS

For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up Free audio CD upon request ; see more...

Luna S.
He intentado esta marca la primera vez que realmente trató de dejar de fumar. (Permítanme decir que no lo mastique goma luke especialmente al principio.Hice el error thst y se enfermó y vomitó .. por lo tanto, lea las instrucciones) Yo no anhelan cigs mientras uso este chicle y creo que si yo hubiera estado realmente listo Me hubiera ayudado a quit.i ahora sólo uso el ecigc no nicotina
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
This stuff was great when I quit smoking a few years ago! I loved the citrus taste! It was very helpful in the process and stopped my cravings and the flavor gave me great breath which as us smokers know we always have horrible breath, but the citrus helped that.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
I tried the gum after trying the patch and I don't like either one. The gum was nasty and I felt horrible, it made me feel like I smoked 10 packs of cigarettes at once. This product didn't help me stop smoking.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
My husband tried this when he first wanted to stop smoking. It didn't help at all, so he went to the patches which made him irritable and sick. He started using vaporizers and now he's been done with cigarettes for over a year!
Taylea s.
My mom used this for a short period of time, she said it didn't help and when she chewed it it made her sick but she's also a 40 year smoker.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
These are a cheap alternative to the name brand nicorite. The taste just is not there and qualitys lacking.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried this brand the first time I really tried to quit. (let me say don't chew it luke gum especially at first. I made thst mistake and got sick and threw up..so read directions ) I did not crave cigs while using this gum and I think if I had been truly ready they would have helped me quit.i now only use the ecigc no nicotine
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Does this hop cravings
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Which brand would you say worked the best?