Walgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer

Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* Memory Recall Reads In &Deg;F Or &Deg;C Safe:&Nbsp; No Fear Of Broken Glass Or Mercury Poisoning. Unique:&Nbsp; Fever Alarm Alerts You Of A Temperature Above 99.5&Deg;F.&Nbsp; A Different Beep Sounds For Normal Temperature. Fast:&Nbsp; Ready To Read In 30 Seconds. Easy To Read:&Nbsp; Large Digital Display. Accurate: Meets Accuracy Standards For Clinical Thermometers. Free Probe Covers:&Nbsp; Help Prevent Passing Of Germs. Easy To Use:&Nbsp; Press Button And Place In Mouth. Beeps And Display Stops Flashing When Ready (Complete Instructions Enclosed). Automatic Shut-Off:&Nbsp; Shuts Off If Left On For 3 Minutes To Conserve Long-Lasting Battery.&Nbsp; This Thermometer May Be Used For Oral, Rectal Or Axillary Temperature Taking. Contains: 1 Digital Thermometer 1.55V Dc Button Battery 5 Probe Covers Instructions And Warranty Information Lifetime Guarantee Made In China 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.

Este producto es preciso? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
How long it the battery life on this? Does it come with the plastic covers for hygienic reasons obviously, so do.
Start your review of Walgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer!
How would you rate this product?
JulieAnn S.
Levittown, PA
This Walgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer is fantastic. It works great, and it only takes 30 seconds to get a reading. It has plastic covers, plus we wipe with alcohol after each use. It was reasonably priced, and I would purchase it again. I recommend this product.
Violeta  S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Fast and accurate, we have been using this since pandemic started and pretty much we like it
JENNIFER C.
Roanoke, TX
Works great! Does what.it says it'll do! It measures your temp in 30 seconds. Nothing really.bad about it but its pretty standard.
Eyma  V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Walgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer uploaded by Eyma  V.
Algo muy práctico que todos debemos de tener en casa 🏠, este es muy efectivo , súper buena calidad se los recomiendo.!!
Kim N.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is simple to use and does the job. Sometimes it could take a while but most of the time it works fine. Not much to say.
Sandy J.
Simpsonville, SC
I like the Walgreens 30 second digital thermometer . The size is just right. You can see the temperature very easy . You can hear a buzzing sound when all done.
IVANNA F.
Bay shore , NY
Walgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer uploaded by IVANNA F.
Amazingly Fast results and accurately. This are greats for family use with the probe covers to avoid spread in these difficult times of viruses 🦠. For a month I had to use it every day because I feeling very sick, help me a lot to keep control of my temperature 🤒 💯‼️
Brittney H.
Garland, TX
This affordable device def gets the job done. Due to the pandemic and my profession, I am constantly monitoring my temperature. It doesn’t take long at all to get a quick temperature reading. I would recommend this thermometer over an expensive one any day.
Kim A.
This is a good thermometer. Does it's job. Always good to have one in the house cause you never know when you'd need one. I would recommend this and would buy it again
Gloria F.
Manitowoc, WI
Nunca lo he usado por que usaba el antiguo pero lo vi el Walgreens no opino porque no lo he usadoWalgreens 30 Second Digital Thermometer 🌡