BY WALGREENS #43 in Thermometers

Fast ~ Accurate ~ Safe. Professional Accuracy. Memory Recall. Oral, Rectal or Underarm Use. Readable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Water Resistant. Rigid Tip. Easy to Read Display. Contains: 1 Thermometer Convenient storage case 5 Probe covers Long-life 1.5v battery LR4 Instructions in English and Spanish Meets ASTM standard E 1112. see more...

Whitney K.
This thermometer is effective, it’s basic and is just like the one my mom used to use on me when I as a child. I know there are fancier ones out there no but this was affordable and I was satisfied.
Arrione R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love how accurate this thermometer is and I love how quick it gives you a temperature. Good quality and nice value for price. Would recommend to anyone.
Nancy A.
This thermometer is easy to use , it gives you the temperature fairly quickly great for kids and very accurate.
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
Love this thermometer and take his temperature really quick and accurately I recommend it to all the moms
janet r.
Needed a thermometer bought this one and works great easy to use and gives accurate numbers
Justine F.
I was so happy to find this product at a nearby Walgreens. It's so user friendly and it was priced reasonably. I'm also glad that it came with a storage case.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Muy bueno y sobre todo fácil de usar. Siempre lo tenía en la pañalera de mi hija y ha sido una muy buena inversión.