Walgreens 3 Step Acne System with Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Jordan W.

BY WALGREEN'S

Daily Use Leaves Skin Looking Fresh & Radiant. Treats Helps Prevent Acne Blemishes. For the Management of Acne. Step 1 ~ Clarifying Cleanser A gentle non-irritating cleanser that uses Curoxyl, a technologically advanced micronized benzoyl peroxide that helps clear up acne blemishes and clears away dead skin. Step 2 ~ Refreshing Toner Helps normalize and balance the skin s pH.  Alcohol-free.  Enriched with a botanical blend that helps soothe and hydrate skin while promoting an even skin tone. see more...

Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this scent and I do think it helped with acne a little. I don't think it's a miracle worker, but it does help.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Didn't really work. Only made my already red skin even more red. Made my break outs worse and irritated my skin to the point that I just could not use it anymore. It's supposed to be a cheap solution to proactive, but both are just as bad for your skin.
Lillian  R.
Lillian R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Such a good product everyone should get this. this product is not oily and it leaves your skin so soft
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
This product was terrible. It did not work with my skin at all. It gave me red splotches and dry dry skin.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Greenacres, Fl
This product only dried out my skin. Do not do anything for my acne. I do not recommend this product
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I literally picked this up for under $5 on the sale rack after much painful research as a cheaper alternative to the Proactiv Kit. I'm not crazy about the refining mask, however the 3-Step Kit matches up in both ingredients & results!