BY WALGREENS

ul Relieves runny nose sneezing 3 For itchy, watery eyes Original prescription strength 6 Indoor and outdoor allergies 7 Gluten free Walgreens pharmacist recommended* *Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is just as effective as Zyrtec but costs much less. I prefer to buy generics when I can. I take this as needed, but it’s safe for everyday use as well. If you’re looking to save money, definitely think about this over the name brand.
Heather M.
Wal-Zyr is every bit as good as the name brand Zyrtec, in my opinion. It works as quickly and lasts as long. The price is much easier on the wallet since it because over the counter instead of prescription, compared to the name brands.
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great allergy medicine and it's the off brand for zyrtec and it works just as great and it's cheaper. Been taking this since I was a teenager and it helps with my seasonal and daily allergies.
Caylie S.
This has helped my allergies so much! I'm really glad I can get it in this generic brand. The price isn't too high. I can't complain about this.
Jenna M.
Works just as well as the name brand meds but at a fraction of the price. Why pay more? These clear my allergies right up.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
They are ok but not better than Benadryl. Price is great quality could be better. Takes longer to get in system.
Cristina C.
Manatí
Sinusitis all the time. This excellent product help me with that and makes my day a lot easier. No more sneezing
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Theses allergy relief pills work really well. The generic brand at Walgreens is always a awesome price too.
Keziah T.
Mishawaka, IN
Only thing I hate is how i get drowsy after taking. It’s affordable and works well but wears off quickly
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
Bought these because they were on sale vs Zyrtec. There is no difference and works just the same!