Walgreens 10 Second Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer

by Walgreens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens 10 Second Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer!
Mandy M.
When these first came out I thought these were the best.... and for their time it was.... they have since upgraded and they are wonderful.... these can be used on your pets so I guess it won't go to waste... it still works great... just that times has moved forward. Walgreens 10 Second Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer
Morgan D.
Columbus
Basic thermometer that has accurate readings. I only use this type of thermometer because I think they are the most accurate. I would recommend getting the product and it’s also a good price and not expensive like others.
Jamila J.
Acworth, GA
Very accurate and quick and easy to get a reading. Very hand to have around for adults and little ones alike
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: CVS
I like this - especially that if works so fast. Do I always feel like it’s 100% accurate? I’d say 93% of the time it gets the job done in the small amount of time, which is nice. It’s a good price! Mine is orange!
Fernanda L.
Me encanta este termómetro ya que a comparación de otros su mango de silicona ayuda bastante a qué no lastimes a tus hijos, no lo sienten frío, y es rápido de usar y dice la temperatura exacta
Gisela G.
Sarasota, FL
My doctor suggested to buy Walgreens electronic thermometer and I actually like how it works. It’s fast and records your temperature! Very convenient and easy to use.
Beatriz M.
maryland
I like this product is very good but its brand I highly recommend it, buy it, you can buy it in the Sunido state stores
Alina T.
Logansport, IN
Walgreens 10 Second Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer uploaded by Alina T.
So I love having one at home because of my kids !! I would recommend this one ...fast and easy results .. I remember my older son feeling like an oven and I check and in 2 seconds it said he had a fever of 104. I ran lol but deff ..this one works amazingly.. should get !
Chelsea S.
Quick and easy.. especially when it comes to taking my child’s temperature which i have limited time to do. Always accurate and has met my expectations. I am definitely satisfied with this product and highly recommend
Mya P.
Antioch, IL
I assume the readings were accurate, though I have no way to know for sure, but when I had a fever, it definitely showed that I had a fever, so do with that information what you will.

Looking for your answer?