HealthBiometric MonitorsThermometersWalgreens
10 Second Easy-Read Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer

Walgreens 10 Second Easy-Read Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer

by Walgreens

This Thermometer Combines Speed, Accuracy And Safety With The Latest In Lcd Color-Changing Technology.&Nbsp; Fever Flash 3-Color Display Changes Colors As Temperature Rises.&Nbsp; Thermotrend Informs You Of A Trend In Temperature Increase Or Decrease.&Nbsp; Fever Alarm Alerts You Of A Temperature Above 99.5&Deg;F.&Nbsp; Water Resistant. Fast:&Nbsp; Results May Vary By Individual And Measurement Method.&Nbsp; Most Rectal Measurements Occur Within 10 Seconds, Oral Measurements From 15-25 Seconds. Soft Flexible Tip: Probe Fits Naturally Under Tongue For Comfort Certified Accurate: Meets Accuracy Standards For Clinical Thermometers May Be Used For Oral Or Rectal Temperature Taking Memory Recall Reads In &Deg;F Or &Deg;C Contains: 1 Easy-Read Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer 1 Cr2032 3V Dc Button Battery 5 Probe Covers Protective Case Instructions Warranty Information Made In China 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens 10 Second Easy-Read Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
This thermometer is very easy to use and understand the measurement, very practical and affordable, I recommend it
Maritza K.
San Antonio, TX
I keep a thermometer in my first aid kit. I also have one in my kitchen drawer. I like that it’s super fast on reading your temperature.
alrina S.
boston
simple, cheap, and works well! as good as a drugstore thermometer can get to be honest
Kate Y.
Valrico, FL
I bought this thermometer last year when my husband was sick. It has lasted through me wiping it down with alcohol and we used it when the entire household had COVID. It’s a nice & affordable thermometer.
Jenna B.
We struggled with this type of thermometer to work properly. We would test it in cold water and hot water and it always seemed to give us the same reading.
Mary L.
Milford, CT
This thermometer has been great especially during the covid 19 pandemic. I like to take my temperature whenever my allergies have been bad. It works super quickly and was a great value
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cheap and easy to get. I would say that it takes a bit longer than 10 seconds, but it’s a nice product and seems to give good and accurate readings. Easy to use.
Mena T.
Woodbridge, VA
Nice and easy to use. I like the fact that it comes with sterilized plastic covers for the tip, but there’s only a few and I’m not entirely sure if Walgreens offers a replacement pack. Even then, it’s still an extra cost to add to the thermometer, but beneficial in stopping any illness spread. Overall, great buy.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Walgreens 10 Second Easy-Read Flex-Tip Digital Thermometer uploaded by Karma O.
They kept telling me that I was hot, I kept telling them I was cold so I headed out to Walgreens to get a thermometer. This one works awesome. It’s easy to sterilize almost feels ergonomic and very easy to read
Jena B.
Im not a huge fan of this one. It never gives me an accurate reading. I don't know if it's defected or what but the temperature it gives me is usually way off when I check it with another thermometer.

Looking for your answer?