- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I went to Walgreens the other day and they had a sign that was dated December 3rd saying if you buy two products, you get x amount of points. I bought two products and went back the next day because I seen the sign. Although, it was past dated, they wouldn’t honor it even though the sign was still up. That was close to 3 weeks old and a problem on their end. The girl I talked to wouldn’t even dry a manager and simply told me that “it was a mistake.” Well what company won’t honor what they have posted - regardless of how long it’s been up, that is not the customers fault.
Secondly, their ship to store is about the most inconvenient thing that I have ever came across. I wanted to try it because I had decent luck with Walmart and I found it to be organized and nice. With Walgreens, that was not the case. It shipped to the store in two days. After a week of seeing that it was delivered to the store, I decided to just go in and get it. I went to the store and the girl couldn’t find my order in the computer! I was the only order there, so it’s not like she was swamped with orders. She didn’t check my ID or anything and honestly, it just wasn’t a good experience. Why would you keep your customers waiting on the packages for that long? I don’t understand.
I’m not sure if that is with all Walgreens, but these experiences definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and made me not ever want to shop there again. Disappointing.
My biggest concerns with Walgreens is the number of times they have lost a prescription. I would drop one off after a dr visit, but too early to fill. When I would try and fill it they didn’t have it. This happened at least 4 times in 2017.
Mom still uses Walgreens, I was forced to change due to employers insurance.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos