Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
Great thing to have if you shop at Walgreens. You can load coupons and deals on to your balance card, look at the current ad, and refill prescriptions with one app. I love looking though the coupons and seeing what deals i can get. Its also super convenient for prescriptions, all you have to do is scan the barcode at he bottom of the bottle and it will process the refill, It doesn't have to be just for the person that has the app (i scan my mothers and grandmothers.)
Nicci C.
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
I am obsessed with Walgreens. Obsessed. I spend entirely too much money there and I should probably buy stock in the company. The cashiers/associates are friendly more often than not and I can usually have conversations with the employees without seeming like I'm annoying, which, let's face it. I am. Walgreens is definitely one of my favorite places to shop. It costs more than a Wal-Mart or Target but it's also easier to get to!
Pepper G.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I love shopping at Walgreens. The fact that they offer digital & in-store coupons is great. I love when they have BOGO deals and they also have a store coupon. Their coupon policy allows you to use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon to save even more. Plus, now you earn points on almost every item in the store! The only thing I don't like is the fact that their in store selection is pretty slim.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I love Walgreens. There is a particular one I like to visit in Andover mn because the associates are just the best! They actually help you! They find the best deals for you and they have manufacture and store coupons. Seriously the last time I went there my total was almost $100 and after all the coupons they found I walked out spending less than $70!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
I haven't been in the Walgreen's app in a while. I like Walgreen's a lot. The fact that I can win points just by putting how many miles i walk or run in a app is expectacular. Plus its so easy to use. But the bad thing is I switched my number and its not letting me log in. So that needs to be improved other than that everything in the app is awesome.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I have a Walgreens right down the street from my house! I've been going there for years, and have made friends with all the workers because I'm there literally everyday for something. It's so convenient and if you're a rewards member they have great deals! Some things are pricey, but sometimes they're cheaper because of the balance rewards program.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is the best drugstore because it has really great deals on different products that you need for Bath and body for your hands cleansing product and pretty much anything that you need and it's just really great and awesome so I would definitely shop there again and again every single day because that's where I go for my every day items
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News , VA
Foodie Expert
They're pretty good and have things that I need that are convenient. It can be pretty pricey but they have deals which make it somewhat more reasonable. Overall, they're okay, just gotta look for the sales and deals or if you can get items discounted with their rewards program. Not bad, though! I still shop there once and awhile.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Powder Springs, Ga
I love shopping at Walgreens! The one near us is great. Everyone in the store treats my family and I like we're part of their family. They have a good selection of food and items to chose from, all at a reasonable price. The Pharmacy is awesome! They really show care and compassion. I truly recommend Walgreens to everyone!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
I love shopping at Walgreens because it has the best selection on drugstores make-up. and it gets even better when Walgreens have super good deals. like buy one and get the other 50% off. You can't beat that. I usually just shop at Walgreens for make-up or to print out pictures. Oh and of course for some Coca-cola lol
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.