Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Who stay in this hotel &what is your opinion?
Jeddah, Mekkah - il y a 4 ans

5 answers

I stayed at Four Season throughout China and I love them! They are excellent and worth the cost!
il y a 3 ans
I’ve stayed at ALOT of high end hotels and while I have yet to find anything that compares to the “W” in Barcelona... The Four Seasons is always a great place to stay!! They have amazing beds, blankets, cozy robes, nice decor that is updated regularly. Always a great selection of food and beverages and great amenities!! Always feels like a home away from home that I never want to leave. Four Seasons in Whistler, BC is exceptional!!! Had thee best stay while I was there for a week!! Also the staff is always VERY helpful amd eager to go above and beyond if needed to help you in any and every way!! I had medication that needed refrigeration and they brought a special fridge to my room because the one in the room wasn’t at the temperature I needed my medication to be kept at. And the staff is always kind and they seem to truly care and love their job!
il y a 3 ans
Thanks for the question.. I find that a lot of business people stay at the Four Seasons chain hotels.. It does have a reputation of being high end, and luxurious. Some people stay for the status, bragging rights, others have just always stayed here. The customer service is beyond, you are treated very well, from the front desk people, to the porters, to the valet, to the room service. They are beautiful properties and definitely worth staying in at least once in a lifetime!
il y a 3 ans
This is the main hotel I stay when traveling. They go the extra mile and pamper you. They are always safe and have incomparable customer service. It is SO clean and beautiful.
il y a 3 ans
It is my “go to” hotel when traveling, they are great with young children and pets as well.