Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a Canadian international luxury, five-star hospitality company.

Is the Four Seasons really expensive to stay in?
[product:four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts] Who stay in this hotel &what is your opinion?
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?
Start your review of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts!
Aaron B.
The gold standard in hotel brands, with unparalleled customer service and outstanding amenities. Pricey, but for a reason. Also some of the best resort locations.
Yolanda I.
Philadelphia, PA
Wonderful service, clean comfortable rooms, great staff quiet and relaxing. Never had an issue with them and when tou become a member at Sheraton you receive a discount
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
This hotel was awesome! The balcony view from our room was beautiful. We checked out the spa while we were there and were able to use the amenities at no extra cost to us. It was definitely an A++ trip!
Jacqueline W.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wonderful service they clearly care about the visitors they have staying with them. They greet you by name and pay attention to every little detail. I would suggest to everyone to give it a shot if they are able
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
Quality hotel. Great beds and clean bathroom. Greet staff. The room service was good, but the food was pretty typical hotel food.
Ellen C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The four seasons in Washington DC is amazing. Have yourself a great breakfast when you go.
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Emily R.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Emily R.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts A couple years ago we stayed at Troon North in Cave Creek, Arizona. Oh my goodness! I have never stayed anywhere in my life so amazing. 💖 We had our own private villa with a backyard, plunge pool, outdoor garden/rain shower 🍀💦. The suite I swear was as big as my house! We barely left the room ... why bother, right? 😉 It was a relaxing and beautiful stay I will never forget. Oh... the price? I suggest summertime... that is the only time we could afford it. 😉
Mark S.
Dallas
My company uses Four Seasons for most of our travel incentives all over the world. Speaking of world, the Four Seasons provides world class service and really makes you feel like home. I’m very blessed to have been able to stay at many of these properties.
SarAh W.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Hands down, some of my favorite hotels are Four Seasons. Yes, they are expensive but totally worth it. It's a luxury hotel for sure!
Sbeidy H.
Candler North Carolina
It is an beautiful hotel you guy have to go to this place one of the best hotels you'll ever be at there so nice and kind there go check the place out if your ever go on vacation and need a place to stay at
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 4 ans
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Who stay in this hotel &what is your opinion?
Jennifer B. il y a 3 ans
I’ve stayed at ALOT of high end hotels and while I have yet to find anything that compares to the “W” in Barcelona... The Four Seasons is always a great place to stay!! They have amazing beds, blankets, cozy robes, nice decor that is updated regularly. Always a great selection of food and beverages and great amenities!! Always feels like a home away from home that I never want to leave. Four Seasons in Whistler, BC is exceptional!!! Had thee best stay while I was there for a week!! Also the staff is always VERY helpful amd eager to go above and beyond if needed to help you in any and every way!! I had medication that needed refrigeration and they brought a special fridge to my room because the one in the room wasn’t at the temperature I needed my medication to be kept at. And the staff is always kind and they seem to truly care and love their job!