BY WALDEN FARMS

Walden Farms® Raspberry Vinaigrette Calorie Free.
Guilt free.
Sugar free. Fat free. Carbohydrate free. Gluten free. Cholesterol free.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love raspberry dressing, but I love this one the most since it is calorie free! The flavor is great and does not taste watered down which you would expect for a calorie free dressing. It is pricey, but I enjoy it and helps me eat my salads so I will continue to buy.
Anna K.
Brighton, MI
I love this dressing on my salads and just random meals that I make to add a sweet, guilt free flavor. It is great for those who are watching what they eat but still want to enjoy a salad with a delicious dressing! Highly recommend this product to others!
Justin C.
I really enjoy this dressing. It can be placed onto your salad and your fajitas. This isn't as strong as I was looking foward to. It's a mild taste and can be easily eaten!!
Holli L.
Round Rock, TX
I love this dressing. It's nice and sweet but not too heavy. It's a favorite in our house
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
I usually make own dressings, however there are days where i am tried from work, or have been cooking the whole day and this product adds that special touch, without lifting a finger, and its tasty, healthy :)