Walden Farms Peanut Spread Calorie Free

by Walden Farms

Walden Farms Calorie Free Peanut Spread.
No sugar added.

Walden Farms Peanut Spread Calorie Free ? [product:walden-farms-peanut-spread-calorie-free]
Start your review of Walden Farms Peanut Spread Calorie Free!
jen C.
Walden Farms has some really amazing products, so when my brother and I saw this we bought 2 jars because we knew we would love it. When we tried it, we were very disappointed. It was so artificially sweetened, it was almost painful. There is no taste of peanut butter at all. We ended up throwing out a brand new jar as well as the one we had just opened because we couldn't stomach it. Although Walden Farms prides itself on being calorie free, I would prefer it if they had a 50cal version with real peanut taste instead of this.
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
This is another DISGUSTING product by Walden Farms. I recently started the Keto diet and was excited when I found these products and every single one has been a complete BUST. DO NOT BUY.
Alison O.
Naperville, IL
I love the Walden Farms pancake syrup so figured I would give another breakfast staple a shot. MISTAKE. This sad excuse for peanut butter is horrendous. There is not the least bit of peanut butter flavor at all. It just tastes like dirt and chemicals. Definitely just eat regular peanut butter and be happy. This stuff is nasty.
Angela H.
Salisbury, NC
Awesome flavor!! Great on toast, PB&J sandwhiches and excellent on a spoon all by itself. Love that it's sugar free, calorie free But NOt flavor free!! Recommend you try this today!!!
MacKenzie M.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Online
This might’ve been one of the most horrible things I’ve ever tasted. I literally gagged and had to spit it out. Tasted and smelled nothing like peanuts or peanut butter.
Tonya S.
Parsons, KS
If I could give negative stars, I would. This is the nastiest, most chemical tasting thing g I have ever put in my mouth. I do not even know how they can try and pass this off as peanut spread?? Warning!!!
Amber B.
Redlands, CA
I absolutely love this companies syrups so I thought I would give this a try. It tastes nothing like the real thing and honestly I was not digging the taste of it at all. I was very disappointed because I basically had to throw it out.
Courtey P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This might actually be one of the worst things I’ve ever eaten. You know what they say “if it sounds too good to be true it probably is”. This literally has a Jello like texture and tastes like mud.
Courtney M.
Haughton, LA
If I could rate this atrocity “0” stars I would! I bought this from a health food store as I’m doing low carb and hoped this would compare to other products.. the smell about knocked me over the moment the lid came off the jar. I’m pretty sure my nose hair singed and my eyes watered furiously.. maybe a slight exaggeration but you get the picture. It was runny, and I’m not talking natural PB type runny. There was no peanut goodness smell whatsoever. The taste was just as putrid as the smell. Unfortunately it was not expired... my trash can ate it with pleasure.
Britney P.
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I do not recommend this product at all. It has a very fake and bad smell and taste. Almost like a burnt plastic smell. It more liquidity then real peanut butter and taste nothing like it. It is not worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria M.
Medley, FL
il y a 9 mois
Maria M. il y a 9 mois
He querido comprarlo pero no me he atrevido. No sé si su sabor es muy artificial. Alguien la ha probado?