Walden Farms Italian Dressing, Sugar Free, Calorie Free, Fat Free, Carb Free, Gluten Free

BY WALDEN FARMS

Enjoy Walden Farms Italian Dressing (12 Oz). Walden Farms Italian Salad Dressing will add zest to any of your salads. Bring the taste of Italy into your home without any of the carbohydrates. This salad dressing is calorie free carbohydrate free fat free gluten free and cholesterol free. Its perfect for dieters diabetics and people who want to eat healthy. They are also terrific for cooking and marinating. Guaranteed delicious! (Note: description is informational only. Please read product label prior to use and consult your health professional with any question prior to use. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 072457331013 K see more...

• Is this dressing line really good? Low fat, zero calorie could mean...1 Answers
Kaitiye B.
Kaitiye B.
I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Walden Farms. I haven't tried a product that I'm disappointed with yet! I eat this on my salads and even cook my chicken in it! Great flavor, perfect consistency and a great value.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
jessica r.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff! Great flavor and very convinient to find anywhere i shop.....
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
I like the flavor of this salad dressing and love it even more because it's low fat!
Kerin M.
Kerin M.
The Walden Farms products are spectacular. I love all of these, and they taste really good, unlike some of the other low fat, zero calorie products out there. I don't use it to often though because some of the ingredients are not that great for you.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Portland, OR
Being a diabetic I am always looking for low/no carb options, and was thrilled when I first discovered Walden Farms dressings. Some of the flavors are definitely better than others though, and I especially like some of their vinaigrette options.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Monrovia, CA
I really like this product and i always use it because it tastes so good and is also low fat so thats more than perfect
Abby B.
Abby B.
Is this dressing line really good? Low fat, zero calorie could mean fake ingredients and bad taste. Does anyone have a favorite?