BY WALDEN FARMS

Walden Farms All Natural Ranch Dressing.

Calorie free.

Sugar free.

Fat free.

Naturally sweetened.

Monk fruit extract. see more...

Karsyn B.
I am a huge ranch fan and I know with trying a substitute with zero calories/sugars/etc that you have to be open minded. This product has little flavor compared to a ranch flavor and isn't worth spending the $3-$4. If you are looking for a healthier ranch, I would suggest Bolthouse Ranch. It's 45 calories per 2 tablespoons, but it at least tastes like ranch.
Jacey V.
Lutherville , MD
Keep in mind this is zero everything! I found this at my local giant and snatched it right up it was on sale less then $3 and I felt guilt free dousing everything in this! The flavoring isn't as full flavored as a normal hidden valley ranch but it def does the job! I would def buy again! At first it is watery but once refrigerated it tastes much better!
Kelsey S.
McKinney, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I used this on my pizza, veggies, salads, everything! It's a runnier consistency than your typical ranch, but the flavor is spot on.
Mary S.
Forest City, PA
Honestly, I wish I could not even give this one star. The calorie free sugar free gibberish is appealing, but I gagged when I first opened the bottle, took a smell, and then spit it right out after tasting. Very disappointed. Being the stubborn person that I am and didn’t want to just throw the whole thing in the trash, I tried adding other awesome dressings (not Walden) I had to mask the taste. Well after adding 8 other ingredients pretty heavily followed by water dilution a bit, it worked. Don’t ever waste your money on this! Eat the fatty tasty one but in small doses ! We live life once -might as well enjoy what hits our palette- NOT SPIT IT OUT