BY WALDEN FARMS #63 in Dips

Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Dip.
Sugar free. Fat free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
jen c.
jen c.
New City, NY
This is a great substitute for caramel and even chocolate. I use this with both apples and strawberries when I'm looking for a little sweetness without the added calories. It doesn't taste exactly like caramel but I think you'd get used to the taste. Like most of Walden Farms' products, you can taste the sweeteners but it isn't as strong as some other products.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
If you are eating healthy but are tired of eating plain apples, this will do the trick. I like to drizzle it on top of apple slices and then sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on top.
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
Roswell, GA
Not the same as the real thing, but it is a very good substitute if you are trying to control calories and or sugar
ARIANE G.
ARIANE G.
North Bergen, NJ
I like it but I don't love it! This product tastes a little bit artificial, the price it's reasonable so if you want to try it I found this product at the Farmer's market near at my house. I don't be satisfied with this product but if you are diabetic maybe this is a really good option for you!!
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
If your trying to cut sugar out of your diet but still has a sweet tooth then this is the product for you. I love it and even started using it has a substitute for sugar in muffin recipes. Initially it does leave an artificial after taste but I don't notice it anymore
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I have tried a few other products by them and the taste is pretty good for something that is calorie free, but I find it hard to believe that this tastes like real caramel... Is this dip worth trying or is it going to leave my sweet tooth very disappointed?