Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup uploaded by Michela C.Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup uploaded by Lauren N.

BY WALDEN FARMS #18 in Syrups

Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup.
Sugar free.
Fat free. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
It's OK if you're really trying to reduce sugar and still want to use syrup. It just want satisfying to me. I would recommend just using a small but if more stop or using alternate toppings such as fruit and yogurt.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a low calorie, sugar free product. It doesn’t compare to real or full sugar products. It is very good if you are Diabetic or eating low carb. I’ve been using this for years and will continue to buy it. I like this better than some similar brands. It’s hard to find as not all grocery stores sell it. It’s a little pricey for its size. I’d share my view if someone needed this type of product.
Renn J.
YALLLL. Where has this beeeen all my life? I am so thankful that through Weight Watchers, I was able to discover this stellar product. The taste of this syrup is amazing, you wouldn’t even know it is calorie free. The price is fair, too! Super stoked about my recent purchase. Went flawlessly with my Kodiak pancakes.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
I'm currently doing a fitness challenge and part of it is giving up sugar (it's so hard!!!) so finding this alternative has been a lifesaver!!! I've always been big on a sweet breakfast (pancakes, waffles, cereal you name it!) my new go to breakfast is protein pancakes smothered with Walden farms syrups. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It can be found at stores such as The Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts, and Albertsons.
Kellee G.
I've gone through multiple bottles of this syrup it's that good! This is great if your are tracking your macros because there is none in this product! Also if you want to feel less guilty for being that person who uses the whole bottle of one pancake ;) (you know who you are)! For me personally, I like this syrup because I have a hard time with sweets and Walden Farms syrup isn't so sweet and rich so I can enjoy putting syrup on my food.
Jackie K.
This is the best alternative and way less on calories and sugar! I can't even taste the difference and I love this with waffles. I have found this at all of my local supermarkets. So it is really easy to find. I highly recommend all of their products. I think you will love them!
Alison O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUM. This actually tastes like real maple syrup. It goes perfectly with protein pancakes and is perfect for those who need something sweet but are watching their calories. It thickens up when put in the fridge and is also delicious warmed up. I use this in a ton of things from pancakes to oatmeal to a glaze recipe for pork!
Gabby F.
I bought this syrup to use for my diet. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It tastes great. I found that heating the syrup up before I put it on anything made it taste even better. Definitely will continue to purchase!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I will use an entire bottle of this for one serving of whatever it is that I am eating and I am not afraid to admit it. I will say that it does taste better if you warm it up a little, but doesn't every maple / pancake syrup out there do that? It's really great!
Andrea N.
Merrillville , IN
I started the whole if it fits my macros diet because I'm trying to lose fat and build muscle so I'm counting my macros and I am a breakfast food lover. So this discovery has been the best so far food wise. Syrup is the bests part of breakfast meals like pancakes, waffles, and French toast and this syrup helps me have those things because it's calorie, fat, and sugar free. I give it a million thumbs up👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤️
Alies D.
San Diego, CA
Is this less sweet than regular syrup?