BY WALDEN FARMS

Just the right touch of the world's finest aged vinegars, fresh ground herbs and spices, triple filtered water and natural flavors makes Walden Farms Jersey Sweet Onion dressing incredibly delicious and perfect when trying to eat right. see more...

Jessica W.
I work at a weight loss clinic and we sell Walden Farms items. Russian is GREAT! If you are looking for a salad dressing that is no calories, no fat and no sugar, try this one first! I don't know what Russian salad dressing is suppose to taste like so I didn't have anything to compare it against, which I think is a good thing! :) I tried the Walden Farms Ranch and hated it because it wasn't anything close to "regular ranch". I do have clients that love all of the products though!
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This is delicious and creamy. It concerns me that it has zero calories as no food should have so few calories.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Walden Farms is notorious for their healthy salad dressings! I can eat this on any diet that I try. So good!!
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
I have several Walden Farm dressings and dips in my cupboard, The salad dressing does not taste like a diet dressing. Flavourful and well worth the cost.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this as good as Wishbone?