BY WAL MART #21 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are ideal for application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. Their combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes them the perfect... see more...

• Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them w...2 Answers
Brittany G.
Morristown
I really liked these sponges. I use them to apply my setting powder under my eyes and they do the trick! My husband says that they’re also great for buffing out headlight lenses haha.
Cheyenne O.
These work alright when you’re in a pinch and liking for something cheap. They aren’t the greatest quality but they are awesome when you’re doing others makeup and need something you can use once and chuck later.
Amanda P.
NY
I like this product because I can use it for my nails and as a beauty blender. This product is worth the amount it cost. The packaging could be better. It’s really easy to use. It’s very gentle.
Jennifer L.
Aurora
These are perfect and convenient for putting on my makeup. The sponge in nice and soft and spreads the makeup nice and even over my face. I recommend this brand and it is under 2.00 which is a great bargain.
Braylynn A.
Powhatan
I love these sponges. If I happen to not be able to find my beautyblender I use these they work just as well. They are very gentle and are very similar to the beautyblender.
Lacie W.
Forest lake, MN
I've used these sponges for blending foundation on the go . I've used these for applying creams and medicines as well. They work good but the downside is they really soak up your products.
Kristin C.
Just your typical makeup sponges. They’re cheap and do the job, but they fall apart quite easily. Id recommend getting the largest size because you’re going to be using quite a few of them.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Okay Ladies, so I normally use a Real Techniques sponge but I would forget to wash after each use and the product after would build up even after washing it. So I was trying to find a less expensive sponge that I didn't have to buy. I mean the Real Techniques sponge is only $6 but still. I try to save if I can. So I remember my mom using these sponges all the time. They are $1.97 at Wal-Mart and come with plenty. I still use water to damp it and I can't tell you how much it works just as good as a regular sponge. Like I was in shock! And it's great for baking under the eyes. I just couldn't believe it worked well. So I've been using them for about a week now and it seems to be working pretty good still!
Johanna V.
My new go to wedges. I'm a super fan of this. This is like realtechniques blending sponge. It's good to blend foundations and concielers. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would buy again. I bought it at Walmart.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love these little things. 32 for 2$ at Walmart. I use to apply my Maybelline mousse foundation. Its like a beauty blend but to me its better these are disposable instead of having to wash and let dry every other use. Very good sponges.
Tracey S.
Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?