BY WAL MART #20 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are ideal for application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. Their combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes them the perfect... see more...

• Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?1 Answers
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love these little things. 32 for 2$ at Walmart. I use to apply my Maybelline mousse foundation. Its like a beauty blend but to me its better these are disposable instead of having to wash and let dry every other use. Very good sponges.
Tiffany S.
These are so amazing! I usually use my beauty blender but if I need something quick and clean, I always grab my wedge. They blend very well and very convenient! Love them so much!
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
These sponges work great for blending concealer into the under eye area and also for baking your under eye area to prevent creasing . They are infused with aloe so they are super skin friendly and they are very affordable . They also are great for nail art .
Stephanie B.
I use these everyday with my foundation! It's very similar to using a beauty blender but you can throw it away when you're done. And for personal reasons it's better for me to throw it away than wash and reuse. And these are super cheap!
Kassandra F.
I love that you can use these for multi purpose! I use them to apply my foundation and sometimes to baked my face with lose powder! I love that there disposable so whenever I feel like I need a new one I can reach for a new one!
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
These little sponges are great! they're really cheap, you get a whole bunch in each bag, and they have so many uses. I use them for my makeup, nails, and even my painting!
Akyra K.
These sponges are perfect for applying setting powders and powder foundation! It makes for an even application every time. Because of how inexpensive these are, you don't have to try and go through the hassle of cleaning them after each use!
Zahra D.
I love to keep these sponges around, throw them in my purse, in case I find my self needing to apply or retouch my concealer or foundation throughout the day
Mary N.
Stockton
Very soft and spongy. Love using this. Clean and convenient when traveling. Don't have to worry about cleaning it because it's disposable.
Vee Z.
Clarion, PA
You can use these sponges up to four times. This is done by just turning it over and such. Very soft and makes makeup so easy to apply.
Tracey S.
Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?