BY WAL MART #23 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are ideal for application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. Their combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes them the perfect... see more...

• Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?1 Answers
Diamond S.
So these use to be my go to for my makeup application...until I start using the beauty blender...but the price is really cheap and you get a lot in the bag...I still do use these...I will continue to use them
Leah S.
I purchased these wedges for sanitary application when doing other women's makeup; while great for cleaning up lines and applying product they don't work well for applying formula.
Yaretzy M.
Not good to apply foundation most of it stays absorbed in the sponge I use it just to corecct the tight spots around my eye make up, haven't tried it with anything else.
Sarah G.
Got these for a mom amd me pampering day and they work well for their intended use. I'm not a big sponge applicator user on the daily for make up but they even work well to use for those days you want to try some of the more complicated nail polish looks with the sponging technique! Overall seems fairly economical if you use something like this.
Kathleen C.
Over the years I have tried many different brands of makeup wedges. These are extremely affordable and they work AMAZINGLY well! Excellent texture and I don't mind using one everyday when applying my makeup. Just as good as the high end brands.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Okay Ladies, so I normally use a Real Techniques sponge but I would forget to wash after each use and the product after would build up even after washing it. So I was trying to find a less expensive sponge that I didn't have to buy. I mean the Real Techniques sponge is only $6 but still. I try to save if I can. So I remember my mom using these sponges all the time. They are $1.97 at Wal-Mart and come with plenty. I still use water to damp it and I can't tell you how much it works just as good as a regular sponge. Like I was in shock! And it's great for baking under the eyes. I just couldn't believe it worked well. So I've been using them for about a week now and it seems to be working pretty good still!
Johanna V.
My new go to wedges. I'm a super fan of this. This is like realtechniques blending sponge. It's good to blend foundations and concielers. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would buy again. I bought it at Walmart.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love these little things. 32 for 2$ at Walmart. I use to apply my Maybelline mousse foundation. Its like a beauty blend but to me its better these are disposable instead of having to wash and let dry every other use. Very good sponges.
Tiffany S.
These are so amazing! I usually use my beauty blender but if I need something quick and clean, I always grab my wedge. They blend very well and very convenient! Love them so much!
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
These sponges work great for blending concealer into the under eye area and also for baking your under eye area to prevent creasing . They are infused with aloe so they are super skin friendly and they are very affordable . They also are great for nail art .
Tracey S.
Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?