BY WAL MART #33 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Made from high-quality, latex-free foam, Equate Beauty Wedge Applicator Sponges are ideal for application and blending of liquid, cream and powder cosmetics. Their combination of smooth surfaces, clean edges and precise corners makes them the perfect... see more...

• Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?1 Answers
Akyra K.
These sponges are perfect for applying setting powders and powder foundation! It makes for an even application every time. Because of how inexpensive these are, you don't have to try and go through the hassle of cleaning them after each use!
Zahra D.
I love to keep these sponges around, throw them in my purse, in case I find my self needing to apply or retouch my concealer or foundation throughout the day
Mary N.
Stockton
Very soft and spongy. Love using this. Clean and convenient when traveling. Don't have to worry about cleaning it because it's disposable.
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
You can get a lot for a good price and they do just as good as any other brand.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Okay Ladies, so I normally use a Real Techniques sponge but I would forget to wash after each use and the product after would build up even after washing it. So I was trying to find a less expensive sponge that I didn't have to buy. I mean the Real Techniques sponge is only $6 but still. I try to save if I can. So I remember my mom using these sponges all the time. They are $1.97 at Wal-Mart and come with plenty. I still use water to damp it and I can't tell you how much it works just as good as a regular sponge. Like I was in shock! And it's great for baking under the eyes. I just couldn't believe it worked well. So I've been using them for about a week now and it seems to be working pretty good still!
Johanna V.
My new go to wedges. I'm a super fan of this. This is like realtechniques blending sponge. It's good to blend foundations and concielers. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would buy again. I bought it at Walmart.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love these little things. 32 for 2$ at Walmart. I use to apply my Maybelline mousse foundation. Its like a beauty blend but to me its better these are disposable instead of having to wash and let dry every other use. Very good sponges.
Tiffany S.
These are so amazing! I usually use my beauty blender but if I need something quick and clean, I always grab my wedge. They blend very well and very convenient! Love them so much!
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
These sponges work great for blending concealer into the under eye area and also for baking your under eye area to prevent creasing . They are infused with aloe so they are super skin friendly and they are very affordable . They also are great for nail art .
Kassandra F.
I love that you can use these for multi purpose! I use them to apply my foundation and sometimes to baked my face with lose powder! I love that there disposable so whenever I feel like I need a new one I can reach for a new one!
Tracey S.
Do these absorb a lot of the product you are using them with?