Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count

BY WALMART

Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets: Metabolism supportB-complex assists in energy production Antioxidant support Supports the immune and nervous system May enhance skin and muscle tone see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I think these suck idk I haven't taken them for a full month but my metabolism is the same pace as a turtle 🐢 so I tried these. Bought at Walmart for super cheap. I'm gonna try something else wouldn't buy again
Corinna O.
Oceanside, CA
Walmart has alot of pills and vitamins that are very affordable and come in a big bulk my favorite is the hair skin n nails as well as the apple cider vinegar pills
Tiffany R.
I take these everyday and I love them. My vitamin B was extremely low. I took one of these a day and my vitamin B is almost within range. They do stink like all the rest of the vitamins. The are capsules, so they are big. If you have trouble swallowing pills, these are definitely not for you. Some people crush them and take it that way, but it does not taste pleasant at all. I don't mind taking pills as long as I have something to drink to help it go down and not get stuck. The taste does not stick around if you don't let it touch your tongue. They are cheap for the amount you get and they work. I have been feeling great ever since I have been taking these. I take them with my iron and I take my Vitamin D and Apply cider vinegar pills later in the day, all from Walmart.
Ashley N.
Billerica
I'm going through sleeve surgery so I purchased all the vitamins I need for it from Walmart and they have been good, healthy to use, and they are making me feel better.
Britta B.
It has all the b vitamin components that any b vitamin has. I take one daily and I don't have any issues with it. The only downside it that like a b vitamins it smell bad and it will linger.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Any time that I am looking to find vitamins and supplements I go to Walmart because I know that I can find what I need for a really great price.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
I love taking b12 for energy and a nice mid day pick me up. I think this compared to the other name brands it's just as good! Highly recommend!
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
i love this product, works well. lasted a full month and it was a good price. this did not leave a nasty after taste at all,
Michele G.
The Spring Valley vitamin line at Wal-Mart has great vitamins at a low price. The b complex pills are easy to take as well!
Bree R.
Buckeye
This product is great! I have always loved it, and I recommend it to all my friends. I could not be happier with it.