Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSpring Valley
Wal-mart Stores, Inc Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count

Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets: Metabolism supportB-complex assists in energy production Antioxidant support Supports the immune and nervous system May enhance skin and muscle tone

Do these bother your stomach?
Does anyone know anything I can meal prep and snacks for a healthy diet? I am just starting out a and I'm always starving so bad my stomach hurts. I need food and snacks that fill me up and I need something that doesn't seriously make me want to get sick Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count ?
Que vitamina se toma para la dieta
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count!
Gloria M.
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count uploaded by Gloria M.
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count I started taking these vitamin b complex vitamins about a month ago after conferring with my doctor. It really does seem like my energy level is a little higher and I feel like doing more household chores. I thought the price was reasonable compared to some other brands and I take one in the morning after breakfast, along with my other vitamins. I haven’t had any problems with them and plan on continuing them.
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count uploaded by Ana R.
I use Spring Valley Super vitamin B-Complex and I really like it. These vitamins are good for my nervous system health. Good for a better mood.
Kirsten K.
Humble, TX
This brand does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Works just as well, if not better than higher end brands.
Emely J.
New york
Great product!!! I love how it worked. I bought it for one of my friends and she absolutely loved it. She said it was very efficient and that she would continue to use it. We also recommend it for one of our mutual friends who also bought it ended up loving it. So I would definitely recommend it. Very satisfied!
jennifer L.
The price was better than I have seen anywhere else, and they don't smell or taste bad like some vitamins do.
Crystal W.
It's OK could be better j.........? I'm not sure what to do with the same time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,011 reviews
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this Super B Complex vitamin. As a stylist behind the chair- I always relied on B 12- that was my Go To!! As I have aged- I have found the necessity in using all of the B complex in my diet. These come at a great price and I like the convenience of dissolving in your mouth. Great fruity flavor.
Charlotte N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Great B supplement. I take it regularly for energy and when I am working 45 hours a week. It is also affordable. Great peoduct at Walmart.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 count uploaded by Elyse S.
All in one and it cost less than 5 dollars and like it and I can feel the difference in my energy levels with this supplement
Allison W.
Purchased at: CVS
I've started taking these after correcting a severe vitamin B deficiency with prescription folate pills. Once levels were trending up, my doc switched me to OTC ones. Spring Valley is one of my trusted brands of supplements. After 3 months on Rx vit B pills and 3 months of these Super B Complex, and my hair has started to grow again. My levels of multiple vitamins were severely low. I have weird short hairs sticking straight up from my scalp, but over time, everything will even out. I'm also actively working to lose weight and B supplements help to convert food into usable energy. I have to admit, after three months, I was really incredibly impressed with how my body is correcting itself. I have truly never felt better!