Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels, 30 count

BY WALMART

Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels: DHA omega-3 supports fetal brain and eye development*100% DV folic acid supports spinal column development*With 250mg of fish-free DHA omega-3Plant Pure omega-3Complete-once daily see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany H.
I've been taking these for about 1 1/2 months now, maybe 2 and I'm noticing a difference in my nails so far. I take this for my hair,nails,skin,and health. It's convenient when everything you need is in one little pill. And it's refreshing to start to see a difference already! Not to mention these costs about half of what it's competitors do so you can't go wrong
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamins are pretty good. They have the same benefits as other brands, but without the cost. They are easy to swallow and don't upset your stomach if you take with a meal. They offer different size bottles, but I recommend the big bottle.
Brittney S.
Searcy, AR
These are my favorite to use! They’re are easy to swallow, not too large, and do not have a bad taste. I also refuse to use any prenatals without DHA, and these have it! My favorite!
Danielle L.
New Castle
These vitamins have a strong (and unpleasant) scent to them as plenty of multi-vitamins do. It's just probably magnified by the pregnancy. It's great that Walmart carries these though, since they're a popular brand usually referred to by the obstetrician. Not cheap by any means, but definitely a necessity.
Lisa B.
Tallmadge, OH
It's decent for an over the counter vitamin. I feel like the vitamins my doctor prescribed was much better. They were affordable, in my price range which is why I purchased them.
Anna B.
Provo, UT
Good quality prenatal vitamin. I feel like it's got what I need and for a great price. It comes in a larger bottle that makes it a little cheaper.
Kaitlyn S.
When I was pregnant - these were a lifesaver! They gave me the nutrients that baby and I needed!
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
They are like any other prenatal that I have ever taken. Nothing to special about them
Diana P.
Wallgreen's
multivitamins accompanied me throughout my pregnancy and were excellent,
I still have and I always take them even though I am now in the
lactation stage, they have many vitamins and components that help women
at all times. I recommend them for every woman who is of childbearing age
Courtney R.
Torbay
They were easy to take while pregnant and a fraction of the cost of brandname pills. They have the exact ingridents as the more expensive