BY WALMART #2 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels: DHA omega-3 supports fetal brain and eye development*100% DV folic acid supports spinal column development*With 250mg of fish-free DHA omega-3Plant Pure omega-3Complete-once daily see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily M.
Charleston
I actually started taking these to try to help with my hair and nails. I’ve heard from several different sites and women that prenatal vitamins can be great for your hair and nails. I tried to take a vitamin for specifically for hair skin and nails but didn’t see much of an improvement, so decided to give these a whirl. I think they really increased my nail strength as well as growth and my hair has a nice healthy glow to it as well
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Great vitamins! When i first found out i was pregnant i went to the Walmart to find a prenatal vitamin and this one is affordable and is easy on the stomach. Great product at a great price! Definitely recommend to any new mother or anyone trying to conceive.
Tina Marie (.
I used this for the majority of my pregnancy. I  thank that this is a good Every day prenatal for before after and during pregnancy  it has everything you need in a  daily prenatal. It’s also very easy to Swallow compared to the chalky ones I was prescribed from my doctor.overall I am very satisfied with this vitamin and my baby is healthy
Jessica T.
Talbott
I used this prenatal vitamin before the OB prescribed one for me. It was wonderful, some of the other would make me gassy or sick and this one didn’t. Plus it wasn’t ridiculously expensive.
Stacy W.
Wichita Falls
My husband and I have been trying to conceive. I’ve been taking  Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels, 30 count as my multivitamin. They are affordable! I never felt sick or had any issues like some do with Prenatals. These are definitely my go to vitamin choice.
Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
I have no complaints about these. Prenatals are great if you are pregnant and even if you just want to grow your hair skin and nails. The pills are not super easy to swallow but that is not really a con. The plus side is the cost compared to bigger name brands.
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I like this vitamin because it contains more vitamins than the different gummies I tried before. It doesn’t taste bad as long as you swallow it on the first go. It would be preferred if it was a soft gel capsule, but it doesn’t bother me too much. It has everything I wanted in a prenatal and isn’t too expensive.
emily t.
This is a decent product. I got it from Walmart and it did the job it was suppose to but they would make me sick. They are decently priced but I Prefer the prenatal gummies over any other prenatal. Personally I wouldn’t buy this again just because for me it didn’t settle right, but everyone is different!
Amanda M.
Des Moines
Awesome product! Easy on the tummy! Thats very hard for me to find at the time and these were recommended from a friend which is always great! They are pretty big tho but the price is right compared to other products out there! Overall they are excellent tho and would recommend to my friends now!
Jennifer M.
I personally couldn't take these vitamins because they made me sick. At first I thought it was just the morning sickness but then I went on a trip and forgot to take them and I felt better. As soon as I started taking them, I got sick again. They were affordable and easy to find at Walmart. Just not the right prenatal vitamin for me.