Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels, 30 count

BY WALMART #30 in Fitness Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Multi+DHA Dietary Supplement Softgels: DHA omega-3 supports fetal brain and eye development*100% DV folic acid supports spinal column development*With 250mg of fish-free DHA omega-3Plant Pure omega-3Complete-once daily see more...

Virginia R.
I started taking these late during my last pregnancy, after my doctor told me I need to take a prenatal with DHA in it. It was the cheapest option at the time, and I had taken the same brand of prenatal with my previous pregnancies.
I absolutely would recommend this product. The pills were manageable for me and it was a nice break to have softgels instead of those giant pills the doctor prescribes.
Linda V.
Highly recommend this product. Really does help a lot for many of us women that are in the process of trying to conceive or is currently pregnant. Helps add those extra vitamins that are body would need. Along with helping our body to be fully nourished with vitamins to be able to be ready for that new little one.
Holly M.
Churchville
Easier to take than most prenatal vitamins I’ve tried and the price is better compared to most as well! Expectations were met as I trusted the brand to deliver the vitamins properly after taking them. Definitely satisfied and used the whole time in my second pregnancy! The packaging itself was great also!
Jessica T.
Talbott
I used this prenatal vitamin before the OB prescribed one for me. It was wonderful, some of the other would make me gassy or sick and this one didn’t. Plus it wasn’t ridiculously expensive.
Shilo R.
West Plains, MO
With pregnancy you want to be careful and cautious about the things entering your body. This prenatal was a must especially during morning sickness stage because one gag and it was over. This prenatal included every vitamin and mineral I needed and my daughter arrived beautiful and healthy.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I have used this everyday for over two years now. It helped me so much during my pregnancy and breast feeding, and now I use it for all the other great benefits. It’s not just for pregnant ladies. It gives you all the extra nutrients you need, and strengthens hair and nails. Go buy it!
Kristalin G.
Phoenix
I have no complaints about these. Prenatals are great if you are pregnant and even if you just want to grow your hair skin and nails. The pills are not super easy to swallow but that is not really a con. The plus side is the cost compared to bigger name brands.
Amanda R.
Springfield
When I was pregnant with my daughter I used these prenatal vitamins until I saw my doctor. Then I was given a prescription because of the price and it would save me money. I think vitamins are expensive anyways but they'e in the same price range as others
Jenny R.
Even though I am no longer pregnant, I still take these vitamins daily. They make me feel healthier and more focused. They also help keep my hair and nails healthy and strong. I like this brand because they don’t make my stomach hurt or have that nasty aftertaste.
Daphnie W.
Taylor, TX
I did not enjoy this product. It left an aftertaste in my mouth that was not found with other brands. I was unable to finish the bottle because of the nausea. Of course every pregnancy is different, it just didn't work for me. I would suggest trying it and if it doesn't work, try another kind.