BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Niacin Dietary Supplement Tablets: Essential for normal energy metabolism Also helps support nervous system health see more...

nephthys p.
I used this to flush my system of toxins. It's pretty good as a matter of fact I was not expecting to feel anything but you can feel it flush your system out. It was inexpensive but worked very well for what I was trying to achieve. I recommend it if you want your system completely flushed
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
I was told that taking niacin would help slow down thinning hair and help lower cholesterol. I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and honestly can't tell you if it's working or not, but I will continue to use up the bottle that I have now
Jennifer B.
Very good for right before I work out! An awesome metabolism booster. Most definitely worth the price and affordable too! I noticed a difference with my metabolism after a week! I use it every time before I go work out. I definitely recommend this vitamin!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Great value for the price. I take Niacin daily and the capsules are easy to swallow. I would recommend this to everyone. I buy mine at Walmart in the vitamins section.
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
Helped with inflammation. Easy to swallow.   Better priced than the higher priced name brand products. Would recommend to anyone having trouble with inflammation due to rheumatoid arthritis or other causes of inflammation. Helps work well along with a diet recommended for inflammation.
Neferttia J.
I used this as a fat lipid cleanser and it worked great. It made me use the bathroom a lot because I took them scheduled but it did what they were supposed to do as far improving my kidney function. Great buy.
Morgan P.
Shadyside
It increased urination. The pill was also easy to swallow. There werent any side effects besides besides the increase in urination. Plus the bottle is also small, so storing it in the medicine cabinet was easy, and it didnt take up much space.
Danyelle M.
I purchased this product after my mom referred it to me. I had a cancer-sore on my tongue and it was super sore! I used Spring Valley Niacin and the little sore was gone with a couple days. I will definitely purchase again.
Anna M.
Niacin or vitamin B3 is amazing for helping with your cholesterol. It’s very affordable and is an easy to swallow vitamin. I get all of my vitamins at our local Walmart. I am very satisfied that it helps keep my cholesterol in check.
Jordan s.
Works great. Does what the product calls for. Good quantity for a good price. I was satisfied with the product and shopping experience at my local Wal-Mart. I am very likely to return and if needed I would purchase this product
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me gustaría algún suplemento para adelgazar alguna recomendación ?Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Niacin Dietary Supplement Tablets, 250mg, 100 count será bueno?