Personal CareSleeping AidsSpring Valley
Wal-mart Stores, Inc Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count

Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement: Sleep support May help promote restful sleep With 1mg lemon balm

Thoughts on the effects of Melatonin? Are you an advocate? If so, list two positives & two negatives that you’ve encountered with the product
Doo these work well?
What’s a good melatonin to use ? I use 4 mg melatonin but it doesn’t work well Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the fast dissolving ones and the regular ones. I don't honestly think I would sleep if I did take 20mgs of this every night about an hour before bed. While I do begin to feel a bit drowsy within 20 min I still struggle with sleep. Melatonin sort of sneaks up on you though. You Don even realize you're tired until you close your eyes. I usually wake up feeling well rested and recovered. Interestingly I did some research as I get VERY hot at night, Melatonin lowers your body temperature which in turn helps you sleep better. Great brand overall for any vitamins if you're on budget. Or have a makeup spending habit Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esa melatonina para consiliar el sueño los milligramos estan en su punto y no es addictive la uso todas las noches
Tatianaa C.
Wonderland Forest
Once you start taking these regularly they help you sleep so much more sound and better. Walmart sells these and they are so much better thank just the store brands. They are very affordable and worth the price. I recommend if you have trouble sleeping to start taking these instead of normal sleep aid these are natural.
LaKendra W.
Foley, AL
Great product helped me go to sleep with 30 mins. I got this from Walmart... you only need to take one... it dissolves in your mouth doesn’t have a bad taste or after taste... overall I loved it and will buy more.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
It helps but I still toss and turn slot. But I do fall asleep faster.. I would say it does its job for the most part
Kathy W.
Holts Summit
This product puts you asleep fast and helps keep you asleep through the night. I woke up more energetic and alert
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Pros: If you are in the market for a better night's sleep, this is for you! I have trouble sleeping sometimes and this puts me out like a light. It not only helps me fall asleep, but helps me stay asleep as well. Cons: My only word of advice would be to make sure you only take it if you are going to be able to sleep for 8+ hours. If you have to get up before that, you will still feel the melatonin in your system.
Leslie M.
Liberty Lake, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a wonderful product! Helps when I can't sleep. It does not make me feel tiered at all when I wake up. Usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes before it starts to work. I like that it has a great strawberry flavor as well. It can be a bit chalky though.
Adrian G.
Hamptonville, NC
I tried this product because I was told it would help with sleep and it was highly recommended. However didnt really help me much with sleep. I guess this product just wasn’t compatible with me as it is with others.
Debbie M.
Cottondale, FL
When I could not sleep I tried this and I was able to get a good nights sleep. I didn’t feel drowsy the next morning so when my son told me he was having trouble sleeping I told him about this and I had a good experience taking them. I would recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mateja S.
Richland, WA
Mateja S.
Richland, WA
il y a 10 mois
Donna L. il y a 2 mois
5mg works for me spring valley from Walmart you might want to test different mg to see what works for you try 5 then move up to ten if you need to