BY WALMART #7 in Litter

Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter: Outdoor fresh scent Hard clumping and easy scooping Eliminates odors while freshening air99% dust free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This litter is okay. I feel like my cat has the smelliest craps ever and this scent just isnt strong enough to mask it. I don't think I am a fan of clumping litter though. Just because it makes for an easier cleanup doesn't mean it makes it better for the cat. It actually just holds all that ammonia in and is not good for cats when they are scratching around messing everything all up. Plus, due to it having this feature it means very fine litter. And all that did was make my cat go crazy in flinging it all over the place even more. He acted like it was a toy, it was crazy! The finer the litter, the worse he seems with flinging and playing with it. I guess if you have more of a laid back cat this litter would be fine for you. It just doesn't suit mine
Roxann F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is okay. Is higher by standard from the other products that we have used for our cat. It does absorb pretty good. At times I think it could use a little bit more scent to cover up the cat smell. One thing that I have learned that does save on the product is Hills little bags that have the hole in it that go in the bottom of the kitty letter, it does help save on product. But all in all this is a pretty good product like I said the standards are higher than the most of the kitty litter so we have dried out. So yes I do recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The litter only last a day and I have to change it as it all cakes to the bottom of the litter box in one big sheet of rock. Pros it’s cheap that’s only pro. Cons it sticks to bottom in on sheet it’s hard to clean out of the litter box you have to scrub and scrub. It doesn’t help the smell. I don’t like it at all. Would recommend. Definitely worth your time to buy a more expensive brand that actually works.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what we usually buy for our two indoor cats (though sometimes in unscented because my fiancé is sensitive to the smell), and it does the job pretty well. It clumps together well and it’s what our cats are used to and seem to like the most. The only downfall is that it can become a bit “dirt like” if the cats paw at it too much.
Beth S.
Works well for my 2 cats. As long as I remember to scoop daily you never smell the boxes. Clumps never break apart. It's usually a race to see which one gets the box 1st after it's cleaned. One is picky about her litter, if she doesn't like it, she throws it out of the box when scratching, this stuff she keeps it in her box.
yajaira p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchase it before I Walmart very very affordable and really works great and actually it kind of does work better than those name brand letters that cost a lot more so if you're on a budget but you also want to take good care of your feline friend then Dubai great on the dollar and great quality
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
It was okay. Had a hard time clumping up it seemed like and with three cats that's something that's kind of a deal breaker. I bought it cause it was cheaper then name brands and was through disappointed. Although it masked odor very well.
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
I've used a lot of different litters for my cat, and this one works just as good as all the name brand ones. TBH I think it clumps/scoops a lot easier than a few high end brands, and it controls smells very well.
Kayla B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very good cat litter. Doesn't have an odor or lots of dust. Very easy to clean up and scoop out of. Totally worth the price, especially for the amount of product that you get per package. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that has a furry love in their life.