Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Special Kitty Lightweight Litter, Fresh Scent, 8.5 lb uploaded by Keisy J.

BY WALMART

Special Kitty Lightweight Litter: More than 50% lighter Fresh scent99% dust free Long lasting odder control For multiple cats see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We normally go with the regular Special Kitty litter, but picked up the light to see if it would help with the heaviness of disposing of it. Unfortunately our cats didn’t seem to like the feel of this lightweight litter and most of it ended up outside of the box and we had to switch back to the regular because the change just wasn’t working. Wasn’t a fan of the fresh scent either.
Claudia B.
Charlotte
Honestly this litter is very lightweight but does it hold it scent for very long. Compared to other ones I like it but I just wish that the smell of the fresh scent wouldn’t disappear like 1 to 2 says. Then again I have two cats that could explain why I mean I would recommend to cat owners just don’t have your hopes up for the fresh scent to last longer than a day or two
Sara Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When I came for my normal litter, my local Wal-Mart was currently out of stock, so I tried this one instead. Now, I don't think I could go back! This litter is so nice, and doesn't stink up the house! Some people swore they didn't know I even had a cat because it was so clean !
Sarah H.
Louisville
Good price for litter, lasted us a while before we needed to buy more. Cats seem to like this litter. Hides the odor well. One of the best litters that we have used for our kittens. Easy to scoop when time to clean. We will definitely buy this product again.
Sheree R.
Proctor
My son and his wife moved in with me to help me after I was diagnosed with lung cancer, when my neighbor's cat had kittens , the mom abandoned the kitten . we brought the kittens home and my daughter in law raised the kittens, we went to Wal-Mart to get kitty litter to train the kittens to use the litter box, we bought special kitty litter we were real pleased with the litter, I liked how it cut down on the odor, and it was easy to keep the litter box clean, We love this product and would recommend it to everyone.
m H.
Northglenn
I’ve been using this for a few weeks, well technically my cat has been the one to actually use it and so far so good. I have the liter box in my bathroom and when I walk in I can’t smell anything. I hate the smell of any kind of liter but this one doesn’t have a strong smell when you walk into a room. I also love this packaging instead of the bag so it’s easier to store. My cat hasn’t mentioned anything I’m not quite sure if he even notices it’s different so I think we’ll continue to buy it.
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is perfect if you hate hauling heavy kitty litter containers to the house. It’s just too expensive and I can honestly say it didn’t work as well , the cats kicked most of it out of the box. I would recommend this for if you have one cat.
Sass T.
Fouke, AR
I’ve been taking care of my friends cats and struggling with the weight of the kitty litter they bought. So, I went and bought this Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Special Kitty Lightweight Litter, Fresh Scent, 8.5 lb and I love it!! Not only is it light, as light can be, it smells fantastic!! If I had cats I’d definitely buy this again. Have a feeling my friends will be buying it too after smelling the difference and feeling how light it is. 😉
Mella M.
Barney
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is really good and you get a lot for the price. It’s lightweight (per the label) and it actually clumps up nice for easy cleaning. It covers odors really well so I would buy it again and also recommend it for others.
Megan L.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like this cat litter because it simply does what it’s supposed to do. It’s not very dusty. It does in fact have a slight dent to mask the smell of my cat and is super cheap. I would recommend to other people with cats.