Wal-mart Stores Inc. Sam's Club For iPad

by Walmart

Sam’s Club For iPad: Get more of what you love for less than you thought. • Great items you won’t find in our clubs • Members-only Instant Savings applied automatically when you shop • Click ‘n’ Pull for next day item pickup at your local club • Club locations and hours, upcoming events and available services • Lists for ultra-organized shopping and snappy ordering • Prescription refills from our Pharmacy • Easy membership renewal for uninterrupted savings and benefits

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores Inc. Sam's Club For iPad!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its very slow and even the savings catcher gives the result after 3 days.in reviews
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Techie Expert Level 4
Wal-mart Stores Inc. Sam's Club For iPad uploaded by Sandee B.
Happy Mother's Day! My boys purchased 2 dozen from Wal-Mart tonight and arranged them for me. So unbelievably sweet. FOLLOW ME AND LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Nayyar K.
I love going to sams club. I have been going to Sam's club for at least 15 years. Getting membership is worth it, and the plus point is that we can add another person on the account too. I end up buying more than what I actually wanted. I would definitely recommend this store.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app! I was shopping one day at Sam's and the lines were ridiculously long and 2 registers of the lines I was standing in broke. So I had to get into a third line. While in line, I downloaded this app and scan all my products and was out the door instantly! Every time I go to Sam's now, I use this app. It's so easy to use, just scan the items you place in your cart and check out at the end. Once you head to the door, let the door person scan the code on your phone and you're good to go. Love it! I would recommend this app to everyone that shops at Sam's that doesn't want to wait in a long line.
Amber F.
Grand Forks
This app makes shopping at Sam’s a lot easier, and it lets you skip the lines. You walk through the store and scan the items as you go. When you’re done you pay on the app and go to the door where the associate confirms your order. The app makes shopping easier, and it’s time saving!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
We love Sam's club. We have a large family and lots of boys, that means we always need plenty of food and Sam's club always has our back when we need to shop in bulk! We would be lost without our membership!
Leah M.
Atlanta
This is really great I use it all the time as well as some of my other family members. They come to me asking where I purchase this item and share it with other family members and co-workers they also share with friends.
Jenn S.
Port Huron
Works great. Convenient. Holds card information easy to use store multiple addresses. Which is great cause I send my mom lots of stuff. I would recomend this app.
Sandy K.
Walmart has the best prices. I just wish sometimes they would have more check out lanes open and I don't like it when they redo their store and you have to learn where everything is.
Kaitlin A.
Crown Point, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love walmart and sams club. Between the 2 stores, especially the ones that are right next door to one another, I can quickly and easily get my errands done.
Angeles G.
Apopka, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s a great app to pay with in store!!! You can skip the long lines and head straight for the door after you check out!

Looking for your answer?