GroceryPantryWalmart
Wal-mart Stores, Inc Sam's Choice Tuscan Style Herb Potato Casserole, 7 oz

Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Sam's Choice Tuscan Style Herb Potato Casserole, 7 oz

by Walmart

SC TUS/HERB CASS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Sam's Choice Tuscan Style Herb Potato Casserole, 7 oz!
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a perfect and tasty little meal to easily throw together. It’s not pricey at all the only thing I’d do to it is add some of my own cheese but other than that this is so good
Patricia P.
Rienzi, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog just loves this. Can’t get enough. Begs for more every time. Will purchase again.
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Good and I love it and it's a great product I love all their products. I find it so awesome. Petsmart is such a great store
camila M.
cal city
Pretty good not hard to figure out, not very expensive, perfect for the upcoming holidays and/or family gatherings
hannah P.
battle creek
Purchased at: Target
Love this for my face! Makes it feel gentle and soft. First time user and fell in love. Yes it met my expectations! Awesome price and nice packaging! I would so recommend to others. No room for improvement.
Stephanie L.
Boyertown
I bought this the other week and unfortunately, I wasn't a huge fan of how it turned out. It was a but more expensive then it was worth and not exactly the healthiest.  I don't think it was bad, I think it was just not the flavor that I personally enjoy.
Samantha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was pretty good. First time trying it. It was pretty easy to make. Taste was good. I might try this again sometime
Bria A.
Loudon, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't finish this, I ended up tossing it out. Not my cup of tea at all! It looks nothing like what it does on the box, and tastes even worse surprisingly.
gena P.
804 adams ave apt 1 eveleth mn 55734
Purchased at: Walmart
We just tried this as a side dish with our dinner the other night and we liked it in our family we recommended to other
Mari E.
La Place, LA
Bought due to my friends request but not that pleased with the outcome. Somewhat tasty needed to add spice for flavor first time buyer but don't think I would get again. The others have more of a kick to it. Overall it was satisfactory.

Looking for your answer?