Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Sam's Choice Salsa Roja, Roasted Tomato and Chipotle, Medium Spice, 16 oz

BY WALMART

Sam's Choice Salsa Roja, Roasted Tomato and Chipotle, Medium Spice: Roasted tomato salsa with a kick of chipotle peppers Medium SpiceUse it a dip, spread, sauce or condiment see more...

Jerrie S.
Lexington, NC
I thought it was equally good as any named brand, I repurchase anytime I need it in my pantry or more for get together’s I put some in a bowl and no one ever knows that it is a generic brand. I love to save money anywhere I can it’s even better when a generic brand is equally good or better than a named brand product. Walmart thank you for saving my wallet for family cookouts
Lilia D.
Denver , CO
This is a really good chip salsa. If you like chips and salsa please go to your Walmart and buy this. It is one of the most addicting salsas I've ever tried. It's so good. One time I sat down and finished like half the jar in one go, which is a lot in my opinion.
Lexie B.
Bell Buckle, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best store bought salsa! Goes perfect with scoop tortilla chips. The flavor is the best salsa. Homemade is always better but for the price and convince you can’t beat this. Will always purchase for quick snacks or party foods
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This salsa was the cheaper choice so I decided to pick it. OMG, I was surprised how amazing the flavor is. The chipotle made it stand out more amongst the rest! I'll definitely buy more in the future.
Tina K.
Newberry, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge fan of salsa! It’s one of my favorite foods! It’s a very affordable price and you get a great amount! It has a very good taste the flavor is very fresh! I would definitely buy this product again!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I did not like this, the flavor was ok but it just didn’t taste the best. I would rather get the Wegmans brand. This was affordable, less than $2 I think but I wouldn’t buy it again as it has a weird taste.
Kelsey S.
Winona
I am a very big salsa fan and this salsa was so good. I love the chunk of tomatoes in it. It had great flavor as well. Definitely recommend this inexpensive tasty salsa!!
Tammy o.
Spring Hill
This salsa is delicious. We eat alot of Mexican food in our home. I have bought name brand salsa and this Sams choice is the favorite amongst my entire family!
Katey M.
Jacksboro, TN
Love, has a nice ting to it, but also super enjoyable and holds a good texture for sure. Best used when you shake the jar a little first to mix it up.
Carly Q.
Hill City
This is a very Tasty chips salsa whenever I want to snack I just go in the cupboard grab this salsa and grab my chips and I have some chips and dip