BY WALMART

Sam's Choice Peanut Lovers' Blend Recipe Mix-Ins: Reese's Pieces peanut butter candies, peanut butter flavored chips & peanuts see more...

Julia G.
These are delicious! So good! I was surprised how good they tasted. Super easy to make and prepare. It met my scarification and had great flavor. You should try it out if you are looking for a new dessert to make. I would totally buy it again for a get together.
emerson r.
love adding these to cookies, brownies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins etc! they are so delicious and so multipurpose and bring flavor to anything i make! and it's so cheap and the packaging is easy to cut into and disperse the product about. would recommend
Keasha S.
Texas
This is hands down my favorite cookie mi. I like that it is easy to mix. The cookies bake well in the oven. I use this mix when making several batches of cookies for friends during the holidays. The combination of flavors complement each other well.
Staci T.
Thomasville, NC
I absolutely love this mix! I love that this mix is at a reasonable price. I have bought this product several times and will definitely be recommending it to my friends and family. Overall I'm satisfied with this product and it taste amazing.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
I love these things! A lot of times I'll eat them right out of the bag. However, they're great mixed into cookies or to add more to it for a bigger and better trail mix. I was satisfied with the product and would purchase again.
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Tasted amazing, I would highly recommend it! Very blissful and delious. I would recommend putting it in cookies as a nice treat or on top of ice cream!! The kids are sure to love it. #sogood #yummy
Quds T.
These taste so so good. My mom has bought them and I really enjoyed. We even served some to family and they love just as much. It's very good and tasty. Would for sure buy again.
Mattie S.
Rayland
These cookies were so very delicious!!! I loved the m and ms. Yes good flavor! Probably couldn't have been any better! This was my first time using this product! It definitely does meet my expectations! I would for sure recommend this to others!
Kendra R.
Corning, IA
The cookies turned out delicious. The mix was simple to make and follow. Becareful as they can over cook fairly easy. The price point was very easy in my budget
Bethany F.
Belleville, MI
I actually just happened to try these at a 4th of July cookout. Yum, these are so delicious, very hearty. They're pretty rich so I was only able to eat one.