Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Parent's Choice Premium Diapers, Size 3, 92 Diapers

by Walmart

Parent's Choice Premium Diapers: Stage 3: 16-28 lbs / 7-13 kgSuper soft diapers Dermatogically tested Leakage security Change indicator Super absorbent92 diapers
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Parent's Choice Premium Diapers, Size 3, 92 Diapers!
Hollsopple
I love Wal-Mart's brand "Parents choice" diapers, I havent had any leaks with these unlike some of the higher priced brands. They arent hard and my daughter is comfortable wearing them! Parents Choice Parent's Choice Diapers (Choose your Size)
Alice
I absolutely love Parents choice diapers! I have used them since my son was born (5 months ago) and he hasn't had any problems with them at all! They are a little smaller than most name brand diapers but still fit great!
Craigsville
Parents choice diapers are okay. If you have a little one with sensitive skin you might want to give them a try first. The price is affordable tho!
Loved the diapers. Came in handy for such a big box. Makes getting diapers easier than having to go every week to get them. Price is reasonable.
Great buy for parents on a budget! Love that you get a few extra diapers than with the traditional brands of diapers
Lake Village, IN
I loved these diapers on my daughter. They never leaked out during the night. They never rubbed and were very cheap.
Valencia, CA
I found that these diapers ran small. I always had to size up in this brand which made it confusing to purchase.
Love these diapers they work just as well as name brand, hold a lot, dont leak, great prices, always instock
Beausejour, MB
Fit really nice and held  bit did not hold up as nice as the huggies we normally use. When my lo was younger and smaller she didnt have as big of pees so they held a lot more then. They do t stand up yo her now but she is in oull ups now anyways. Great product other then that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Carrigan C. • a year ago
But i used to buy these all the time. O still buy for my 1 1/2 but i buy pamper pull ups for my oldest now. Just because it has more in the box.