BY WALMART

Ol' Roy Milk Flavored Biscuit Dog Treats: The Ol' Roy Dog Treats, Milk Flavored Biscuit are crunchy treats that help clean teeth and freshen breath The Ol' Roy Dog Treats, Milk Flavored Biscuit have vitamins and minerals to promote overall health These crunchy dog treats are for dogs 50 to 100 lbs The Ol' Roy Treats, 10 lb have no artificial flavors see more...

Erica Q.
Harrodsburg
We get these every month for our fur babies! They love them! They look forward to bed everyday because they know they are getting a treat before being put up for the evening!
Daniella O.
NJ
Bought these for my yellow lab and he really likes them, he gets super exited everytime I give him one which makes me very happy because he is kinda picky with his food sometimes, especially treats that I use to teach him new things. I am going to buy more boxes because he really loves these treats!
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
My dog Bentley really likes these little treats, and he’s a miniature dachshund. It’s expected that dogs will scarf down their food, but we’ve bought rn other treats and it just seems like these are more worth it for the price and that’s it’s 10lbs worth of treats!
Colton H.
My dogs are obsessed with these dog biscuits! I have two golden retrievers and they never leave me alone because they are using their finest cute golden retriever tactics on me to give them these treats. I am happy with the 10 lb bag that I purchased because even with their begging it will last me for a good amount of time.
Tori P.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My doggy is my son and he loves when i get him treats! I love to get them from Walmart it’s convenient when I’m grocery shopping and they have good deals on stuff for my baby!
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
As far as I’m concearned, my dog enjoys these a lot. I feel like anything she likes it’s a slam dunk for me. I would totally recommend it to anyone for the little animal babies!!
Nevaeh 💕.
Fresno
my dog loves these she will do anything just to get one she will do tricks she will try to cuddle with you she will try to get your attention she will literally do anything just so she could have one of these streets
Breanna F.
Spokane Valley
Finley LOVES these! The second I ask her if she wants a snack, she sprints to the kitchen or sprints inside and waits like the princess she is. I like to spread a bit of peanut butter on these and freeze them! The price and quality are fantastic, you can't go wrong with these biscuits!
Krys M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves these biscuits. They are a very affordable price for the amount of treats you get. This product has a great reputation over the years and this product did not disappoint. I will recommend to others.
Hannah R.
Jacksonville, FL
My 80lb lab retriever loves these and will eat them all if i let him but i don't. I use them for training mostly but just for rewards as well and he never vomits them up so thats always good