Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Ol' Roy Meaty Loaf Chopped Chicken Flavor in Meaty Juices Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz, 6 count

BY WALMART

Ol' Roy Meaty Loaf Chopped Chicken Flavor in Meaty Juices Canned Dog Food: 100-percent complete and balanced nutrition for growth and maintenance High-quality ingredients The delicious taste dogs love Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance of dogs Ol' Roy dog food, 13.2-oz, 6-count package see more...

Buy on Walmart
Teresita G.
San Jose
My puppy obviously prefers wet food over dry food so we decided to give him this for his wet food option ! So far he really likes it but he seems to like the Cesar wet food more ! I think this is a great option for him ! He’s a very tiny puppy and he usually finishes it up pretty quickly !
Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This is the food I buy for my dog. She really enjoys it. It is very affordable as well. You can mix this with dry food for your dog or use it alone. I have a medium sized lab who enjoy this food. I bought this at Walmart and Dollar General. I reccomend this to dog owners.
Betheny S.
Jonesboro
No complaints at all with this the dogs loved all three of them. Even the cat tried to get encoded into this meal time. But the dogs wouldn't share with her. The only draw back to this is with my bull massive he could eat a whole case by his self in one setting so we have started 0laceing his over dry dog food. And it has worked like a charm.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
My dogs tear canned food up. I love the pop top and how easy it is to open. It doesn't come out all that well so I have to scoop it out. I will definitely continue to puchase these. Great price and a great value! I absolutely recommend this to dog parents.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
My little guy was only eating dry food. My neighbor told me about this product and I thought I'd try it. OMG he went nuts. He loves the lamb and rice the best. I buy both the beef and chicken. Now he will only eat his food if Ol' Roy is in it. And the price is just great too
Crystal S.
Jasper
Good amount for the money. The ingredients and vitamins it is equipped with are not what I particularly like for my animals. It is not my go to and not something I will probably buy for my animals again. I purchased mine from Walmart.
morgan b.
Crittenden, KY
My puppy absolutely loves this she eats it like it's going out of style I usually buy the variety pack which comes with three different flavors she loves all three I would definitely recommend this as a has good nutrients and ingredients
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
I have two dogs who are absolutely obsessed with this canned food. We have to keep the cans hidden away because they recognize the label and will go crazy when they see the cans. They always tear up the food and come back for more.
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
My dogs loves these. I give them to him with some dry food once in a while as a treat! My dog is medium sized! He is a chihuahua pug mix. The only thing I don’t like is that it makes him have to go to the bathroom a lot!
Tank W.
Shreveport, LA
My yorkie likes this brand to a certain extent... she gets a little picky sometimes if we don’t bring home a variety of flavors to try! The price is pretty reasonable so even when I’m on a budget I don’t have to worry!