Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value White Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers, 12.4 oz uploaded by Madison L.Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value White Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers, 12.4 oz uploaded by Thalia G.

BY WALMART

Great Value White Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers: Made with real cheese Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love white cheddar cheese nips, but Great Values flavor is not that great. The flavor just isn't there. They're a lot cheaper than the name brands, but I prefer Food Lion Brand over Walmarts brand. The cheese snacks are still good but they are not my favorite.
Renee W.
Brunswick, MD
These things are simply addictive ! I can't get enough of the bold cheesy flavor they have . They make for the perfect afternoon snack and my kids love finding them in their lunches for school. I even feel safe letting my toddler enjoy these !
Thalia G.
OMG
I never ate this till last week when I went shopping they didn't have cheddar so I picked these and OMG way better I love them recommend to buy nice rich taste :)
Kayla S.
Fernandina Beach
These are by far my favorite thing to snack on. My son and I could eat a whole box in one sitting. Great value is also always a plus when it comes to prices.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
These crackers are absolutely delicious. I love them just as much as the Cheese-It brand. Great value for the money. My niece could eat a whole box.
Tami H.
Magnolia, AR
Jaylen H.
I've just recently bought these and they are great. I've been snacking on them on and off all day. There are many different flavors and kinds.
Elanor O.
Bowling Green, KY
Taste just like the cheezits and cheaper. I love these crackers and so does my kid. She could eat them all the time if I would let her.
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
These taste very similar to the name brand. Honestly, probably a tad better. Plus, they are cheaper, so. What's not to like?
Amanda M.
These are my favorites! They are even better then the name brand cheese it's. These are just so creamy and crunchy.