BY WALMART

Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky: 96% fat free 5g total carbs per serving 13g protein per serving U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture see more...

isabel r.
isabel r.
Delano
My husband loves these hes always buying some when were shopping at walmart. These are his favorite on the go snacks
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
I was NOT impressed with this. I was hoping for an off brand of Sweet baby Rays, but this was nowhere even comparable. Most of the bag was really tough and the flavor was not great either.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
This beef jerkey is awesome. I would definitely recommend it. You cant beat the flavor or the price. Its just as good, if not better than the more expensive brands.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Mostly anything from the brand of "great value" really does have good value. Very affordable items. This beef jerky for one taste very good I would so buy it again. And I recommend it to anyone.
Laura H.
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
I love that walmart carries there own brand product u get what u want for less and the teriyaki. Jerky is super good
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Durham, NC
We always pick up beef jerky when we go to walmart. Teriyaki is the best because i like it sweet and a little spicy.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Coming from Wal-Mart, this is my most favorite beef jerky out of all beef jerkys I buy this every time I shop
Simon V.
Simon V.
Shawnee
They good and savory! It smells fresh and I love the flavor so good! Love coming to Walmart for this product