BY WALMART #22 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky: 96% fat free 5g total carbs per serving 13g protein per serving U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture see more...

Taylor B.
Troy
My dogs love these treats ! They go nuts for them! I buy them everytime knowing that I made the right choice. I wasn’t too sure about them in the beginning but it was well worth it because my dogs seem to love them
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Mostly anything from the brand of "great value" really does have good value. Very affordable items. This beef jerky for one taste very good I would so buy it again. And I recommend it to anyone.
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
I was NOT impressed with this. I was hoping for an off brand of Sweet baby Rays, but this was nowhere even comparable. Most of the bag was really tough and the flavor was not great either.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
This beef jerkey is awesome. I would definitely recommend it. You cant beat the flavor or the price. Its just as good, if not better than the more expensive brands.
Kayla S.
Prince George
We use all kinds of Rachael Ray products and they are always so good and organic for your dog! My puppy eats it like there's no tomorrow
Ashley A.
middletown
Dogs love this as a treat. Its not too bad for them. Good price point and normally really fresh as far as bagged jerky goes
Megan M.
USA
High fives, lay downs, roll overs, speaks, dance, all that yup its time for a snack don't even have to tell them lol
Audrey B.
Durham, NC
We always pick up beef jerky when we go to walmart. Teriyaki is the best because i like it sweet and a little spicy.
isabel r.
Delano, CA
My husband loves these hes always buying some when were shopping at walmart. These are his favorite on the go snacks
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
I love that walmart carries there own brand product u get what u want for less and the teriyaki. Jerky is super good