Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz

by Walmart

Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky: 96% fat free 5g total carbs per serving 13g protein per serving U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz!
Bristol, TN
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz uploaded by Kathy K.
This is a game changer as far as saving money.....I have found instead of name brand jerky that Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz is absolutely fresh and delicious and it saves money for more makeup!! Give it a try the flavor is very delish and the price is so much lower than your normal name brands and I would recommend it to all of my friends and family
New Bedford, MA
Great taste! The same as the higher end brands but the price is so much better! Calories & sodium are the same so why spend the extra money? You can buy more bags of this for the same great taste & better price.
Dalton,Georgia
I have tried this product when my family and I was out on a road trip. It tastes like the expensive beef jerkies, but at a lower cost. It is actually surprisingly good.
Murfreesboro , TN
I always love walmart, it is my go to grocery store. I bought this jerky and i loved it. Good thing about local brand is it is affordable and has almost the same taste with other brands. The price point is decent.
Streetsboro, OH
I don't by jerky often but for Walmart brand this stuff is great! The bag is a nice size and it is priced well. The flavor is great. You can just tell it may be a little lower quality than others. But, overall this flavor is awesome.
Beef jerky is gooooood I love beef jerky just chewing on it but sadly my mom can't even though she loves it as well since her teeth are bad and weak now
Leander, TX
Tastes just like the name brand...if not better. It's not way over priced either. I will choose this over others any day!
Love terrayki. So delicious. It's pretty good not the best but it does the job when you just want a quick snack
Lake Charles, LA
I love this jerky so much it is so affordable and very taste and I love this better then name brand beef jerky
Millington
Great snack!!! Also great price! I honestly love the great value and equate brand as much as name brand!!!!

Looking for your answer?