Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz

by Walmart

Great Value Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky: 96% fat free 5g total carbs per serving 14g protein per serving U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky, 5.85 oz!
I reallllly like this brand of beef jerky. We always buy jerky for my sisters softball team on tournament weekends and the walmart brand is significantly cheaper than competitors but still tastes and has a texture just as good as leading brands. The sweet and hot flavor of this jerky is just right and is a hit with the whole team.
Lakewood, WA
The jerky for a store brand is actually pretty good. We buy 4-6 at a time when we go hiking and camping, it's a easy pack food and high in protein. This brand is actually better than some name brand types!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this jerky, especially for the price! Purchased at Walmart, as it is Walmart brand. I love this as a snack, protein filled & tasty! It's not unhealthy & totally helps me meet my protein goals from time to time. Love that it's not stringy, like a lot of other cheaper brands of jerky. The pieces are full and meaty! They also have a great flavor to them! Definitely recommend to jerky lovers!
This was okay. I liked it but I didn't love it. I've definitely had better jerky. It was very chewy and hard to eat and not quite as flavorful as other options. I got it at Walmart for $6.98 so it was a good price but not the best product.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
My favorite snack. Im on a diet and i can eat these babies! Yummy! I cant wait to get some more in a few weeks..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… i dont know what to write for this one..
Benton Harbor, MI
If I could give this a thumbs up a million times I would who dosent love jerky especially this one my family and I love this brand and this flavor
Daleville
Great great great!!!! I love these so much beef jerky is my absolute favorite!!!! It has great flavor and is very bold!
Palmetto, GA
Unbeatable price and great quality! I keep this stuff in my car for emergency food, absolute lifesaver!
Wilmington, OH
This product is mediocre at best.It was leather like and the flavor left something to be desired.