Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Original Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 7.25 oz, (Pack of 6)

BY WALMART

Great Value Original Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: Made with real cheddar cheese A great value compared to the national brand No artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
I am not a huge fan of macaroni made with powdered cheese just because if you do not stir every inch of it, taking a bite of the powder can make you not want to eat any more. Also, it turns out kind of runny if you go by the box. So you have to learn how to make it less runny on your own. That takes time.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Walmart is my families go to grocery store. We love all of their great value products. They are so affordable. This mac n cheese is so delicious too. I highly recommend getting all your groceries at your nearest Walmart.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Terrible! I love Walmart but this macaroni tastes like cardboard. Even my younger children were dissatisfied with this. It's cheap I will give it that price wise. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Cora K.
marietta
I love this macaroni and cheese. It’s so easy and so quick to make and tastes better than the big name brands! And my step son loves it just as much!
S J.
Regular Mac and cheese. Nothing to write home bout. It's made the usual way but this package had some kind of bug in it
Sara S.
Elkhart, IN
Normal tasting Mac and cheese. Compared to Kraft, I like this better. My son loves the noodles. Affordable lunch option
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
We used to buy this kind all the time. But recently it's been tasting different. My husband says it's just me though!
Kristen L.
Was not that great. I would of spent more money and bought regular kraft Mac and cheese.
Mildred V.
Doral, FL
I didn't quite like it, it's a bit too greasy for me and the taste was not my favorite, I give it two stars because it was easy to prepare
Chris L.
Modesto
Very good food and at a great price for what you get and makes a good meal when you dont feel like too much cooking