Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Original Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 7.25 oz, (Pack of 6)

BY WALMART

Great Value Original Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: Made with real cheddar cheese A great value compared to the national brand No artificial flavors see more...

Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
My whole family (especially my kids) prefer the great value brand of macaroni & cheese over the name brand. The GV brand is creamier and the overall taste is better....not to mention its cheaper!
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Walmart is my families go to grocery store. We love all of their great value products. They are so affordable. This mac n cheese is so delicious too. I highly recommend getting all your groceries at your nearest Walmart.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Terrible! I love Walmart but this macaroni tastes like cardboard. Even my younger children were dissatisfied with this. It's cheap I will give it that price wise. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Emily L.
I am not a huge fan of macaroni made with powdered cheese just because if you do not stir every inch of it, taking a bite of the powder can make you not want to eat any more. Also, it turns out kind of runny if you go by the box. So you have to learn how to make it less runny on your own. That takes time.
Cora K.
marietta
I love this macaroni and cheese. It’s so easy and so quick to make and tastes better than the big name brands! And my step son loves it just as much!
Ruby L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love me a good mac and cheese! This brand is so yummy! I love the creamy texture and how filling it is. Will be buying again
Sharmz J.
Regular Mac and cheese. Nothing to write home bout. It's made the usual way but this package had some kind of bug in it
Sara S.
Elkhart, IN
Normal tasting Mac and cheese. Compared to Kraft, I like this better. My son loves the noodles. Affordable lunch option
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
We used to buy this kind all the time. But recently it's been tasting different. My husband says it's just me though!
Kristen L.
Was not that great. I would of spent more money and bought regular kraft Mac and cheese.