BY WALMART #86 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Great Value Original Beef Jerky: Jumbo bag 96% fat free 6g total carbs 11g protein Reclosable bag U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was forced to pick one item but I spend a lot of time in Wal-Mart.  I think i spend at least one to two days there weekly.  I find everything I need, and more, when I go there.  Wal-Mart could work on the amount of tellers but besides that the experience is typically pleasant.
emily m.
Baton Rouge
amazing. it is so much cheaper than other jerky. very delicious. i would definitely eat this over the sasquatch brand. it's the same if not better than other brands. i would definitely recommend to anyone not looking to blow all their money on jerky loll.
Miranda I.
This jerky is okay for store bought I guess. I've had better, of course it's overpriced being jerky. I usually make my own so I'm not used to eating store bought so it doesn't taste as good to me but that's just my opinion
Maryjo K.
Greenville
I would a 50/50. I do like the price but you might buy a bag of beef jerky and it be overly dry then the next bag can be perfectly moist.
Tina S.
Ingleside, IL
Beef jerky was good. Had a lot of flavor. It was not as good as I was hoping it would be but it's a decent price and still tasty.
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
These are really good and alot cheaper than name brand. These have a good protein source and are great for snacking. Keto approved.
Lalia M.
Buffalo, NY
This were ok. They were kinda too salty and very bitter. But on the bright side they are really nice for a mini snack.
Dakota A.
Tastes like beef jerky, the one down side is that it is a bit chewy and rough. But other than that it is pretty good.
Cherie C.
Clinton
Good stuff. The spices are very good. The meat texture is awesome. They have other flavors also available.