BY WALMART

Great Value Lightly Salted Almonds with Sea Salt: Low sodium 50% less sodium than the leading brand for dry roasted salted almonds Reclosable Kosher see more...

Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
I'm a huge almond fan, but lets be honest... Great Value isn't always a great value. The almonds taste alright, but are nowhere near what a higher end organic bag of almonds would be like. Not to mention we are giving money to that horrible corporation we know as Walmart.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
I great healthy snack for on the go that doesn't derail my diet. I keep some in my purse and that way i always have a good snack on hand to keep me from bad choices
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Our favorite snack! Not priced as most of the nuts at Walmart so these are super affordable. I take these to work to munch on throughout the day! Good taste with the right amount of salt of them. Even the kids like them!
Sarah R.
These almonds taste great, and are cheaper than other brands. They're a healthy snack and the bag is large enough to last all work week and into the weekend. I like to freeze mine before eating. 10/10 would recommend.
Taste great, great price what more can you ask for? Always buy more than one when they are on sale. Sometimes they are too expensive.
Juli W.
Erie
Very tasty, would recommend to a friend, not a bad price and high quality, large bag and lasts awhile, easily transportable
Samantha M.
Bridgeport, NY
Tasty almonds at a good price! Great for a quick healthy snack, or even to put on salads and other vegetables.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Perfect for snacking and on the go. Tastes great and just like the name brand product.
Meredith M.
Whitby
Excellent healthy snack for kids, we take these on our hikes, camping trips and excursions. It is a healthy alternative to any other snack food and my kids eat them. :)
Amy V.
I love going to Walmart. My mom bought these almonds and i was the one who ate most of them. They taste so good but sometimes you have to remind yourself that they are not popcorn. I ate almost the whole bag while watching The Hunger Games. Highly recommend them!