Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips, 8 oz

BY WALMART

Great Value Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips: Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
O m g, if you have ever had lays kettle cooked jalopeno chips this here is the cheap verizon. They re one of my favorite munchie items. The lays ones are so expensive so when i saw these i thought id give it a try. Come to find out delicious! Everyones preference of grease is different it had a little more than the lays version but it also had more seasoning so it balanced out. Very cheap taste great. It does have a hot jalapeno flavor so if you dont do spicy maybe not but they are the bomb!!
Laura C.
We don't purchase chips often, price being an important part of that choice, but when we decide to tray ourselves we definitely reach for these! They are absolutely comparable to their name brand counterpart but the price is much easier to swallow.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
These chips were delicious. They tasted just like the more expensive name brand. The only con is that the bags always seem deceiving with so much air in them. They tasted wonderful and we would buy them again.
Melissa B.
Spearville, KS
These chips are ok, but the taste is not high on my favorite list. The jalapeño tastes very fake. Chips are extra crunchy and not oily which is a double plus. The quantity is good for the price. Ok for a quick snack.
Ashanti A.
I lovveee these chips. These are my favorite chips and every time I go to Walmart I have to get them.  They aren't healthy but taste really good
April G.
This product has a great taste and it is affordable. Most of the Walmart products are great and do what they need to do.
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
These chips are so good.
They're just the right amount of spices.
I've had them before.
I would recommend to others.
Ashlee M.
Taste just as good as the more expensive brands. Love the spicy flavor and that it's kettle which are extra crispy.
Nadia L.
Buffalo
The chips are good I'm just not a fan of how hard they are.
Given I'm sure that they are slightly healthier
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I buy great value brand chips for all my parties to save money. Always comparable taste to name brand