BY WALMART

Great Value Jasmine Rice: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I LOVE buying this rice because number 1 its cheap and number 2 its great for meal prepping. the only downside to this rice is that you cant re seal it back up. you have to put the left overs in a tupperware container afterwards and then you are unable to refer back to the packaging for cooking instructions.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
Let me start by saying I love the smell of Jasmine Rice. I use it for anything I need rice wise. I heard it was good for you and had many benefits. I like that it comes in a 5lb bag, so I'm not always running for more. I would definitely recommend for people who use rice a lot!
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Great Value, GREAT PRICE! Taste just like the expensive brands and you get more for your money! Ofcourse it's not going to be like the international brands at the international markets which are FABULOUS! BUT, this is a close 2nd if you're on a budget of course ;)
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
So many people told about how good this rice is and how it compares to the Mathatma. I tried it about two weeks ago, we at home love it. My rice now comes out so fluffy and not hard at all. Then to top it off its Walmarts brand. Great
lauren b.
lauren b.
Walmart stores has a variety of different rice but one of my all time favorites is Jasmin rice. It goes so well with so many dishes
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
A great deal on rice! I love great value prices and quality is always great so why pay a high price for a different name?
Gosto muito deste arroz, em casa so se usa esta marca, gosto muito, minha familia ama, consumimos todos os dias.
amber b.
amber b.
cary
amazing price for how much you are getting. the rice goes great with many of my meals and is a staple side item.
Mikaela B.
Mikaela B.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to make my Mexican rice! Taste just like the brand name but half the price!