BY WALMART

Great Value Jasmine Rice: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
My family loves rice. Jasmine has quickly become one of our favorites for it’s smoother taste and texture. Rice does need to be rinsed to wipe off chemicals but once you do that it’s not too bad of a filler. I like to use it under stews or in soups.
Amanda L.
I LOVE buying this rice because number 1 its cheap and number 2 its great for meal prepping. the only downside to this rice is that you cant re seal it back up. you have to put the left overs in a tupperware container afterwards and then you are unable to refer back to the packaging for cooking instructions.
Briana A.
Manchester
Great Value, GREAT PRICE! Taste just like the expensive brands and you get more for your money! Ofcourse it's not going to be like the international brands at the international markets which are FABULOUS! BUT, this is a close 2nd if you're on a budget of course ;)
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
So many people told about how good this rice is and how it compares to the Mathatma. I tried it about two weeks ago, we at home love it. My rice now comes out so fluffy and not hard at all. Then to top it off its Walmarts brand. Great
Ashley C.
Jasmine rice is amazing! I rarely use plain white rice now. It’s great in most asian or indian dishes, but also flavorful enough without any seasoning. I just go for the walmart brand usually and it’s just as good as others.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
Let me start by saying I love the smell of Jasmine Rice. I use it for anything I need rice wise. I heard it was good for you and had many benefits. I like that it comes in a 5lb bag, so I'm not always running for more. I would definitely recommend for people who use rice a lot!
Youlanda D.
Doolittle
Purchased at: Walmart
Jasmine rice is sweet and soft.
It don't take long to cook, or cook apart once it's done.
Another pro to it, you can find it at most retaliers!!!
Lauren B.
Walmart stores has a variety of different rice but one of my all time favorites is Jasmin rice. It goes so well with so many dishes
Haleigh M.
A great deal on rice! I love great value prices and quality is always great so why pay a high price for a different name?
amber b.
cary
amazing price for how much you are getting. the rice goes great with many of my meals and is a staple side item.