Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 oz uploaded by Ashley W.Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 oz uploaded by Casey D.

BY WALMART

Great Value Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks: Great taste Gluten free see more...

Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I received these from HomeTesterClub in exchange for an honest review... So to start, I don't even know what Gluten is. Gonna just put that out there. That being said, I devoured these, so did my children and they taste the same as any other pretzel. We love them, and I found them to be quite affordable at Walmart! This bag is under $2.00. highly recommended! Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks, 8 oz
Alexvina J.
Hamlet, NC
I had to do a complete lifestyle change and go gluten free. I thought it was gonna be horrible and I was going to miss what I was use to. But these pretzels were to die for, I loved them. I told my husband we should have been went gluten free. These are amazing and my 8 year old loves them too.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Yummy for your tummy. Bought these cause my brother was coming over and he eats these like crazy. After a few bites I was hooked as well. The price is beyond good.
Jessica H.
Greenwood
Everything gluten free always is bitter and tasteless! Finally something that can taste like the real thing! I love these with yogurt or dipped in white chocolate!
lulu c.
Walmart is full of random things and all types of food that are in a very price range I personally go there to buy my food and gluten free products when it comes to cooking I would recommend this product to others for sure.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
Great value always has the best stuff. It's always completely comparable to similar products. Any product you see, you'll find a great value version for cheaper. Its great they are making affordable gluten free options now. I definitely recommend checking them out
Jamie V.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are great! Really really CrUnChY but very tasty. Just the right amount of salt. I love these with cheese dip or transformed into Ranch Pretzels!!!!
LaDonna L.
Great Lakes, IL
Wal-Mart brand gluten free pretzels I really enjoyed taste of pretzels. Great price for being Wal-Mart brand and gluten free. Great for dipping.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Yum pretzels they are good with beer. Lol. Or soda too.Nice and salty with a really good crisp to them. Really reasonable price.
Staci B.
For gluten free pretzels, they taste fantastic! The only complaint I have is the high price for such a small bag.