Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Elbows Pasta, 5 lbs

by Walmart

Great Value Elbows Pasta: Family size Enriched macaroni product Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Elbows Pasta, 5 lbs!
Hillsboro, KS
I love how pasta is always on sale. It makes for a great dinner for me and my boyfriend and also for leftovers when we have to work. You can change it up to make mac and cheese, marinara, and Alfredo.
These elbow noodles get the job done. They are just as good as the higher priced items. Because of their packaging, I personally thing it's easy to store them for later. I often use them with my pasta recipes. My son loves them and so do I. Overall, great purchase.
Holstein, NE
These are the only brand of noodles I buy. Cheapest on the shelf and they taste great. They keep well in their box too. We buy the larger quantities to save a little more. Cooks quickly and saves well for leftovers.
Riverbank, CA
My go to brand is great value or barilla! No real difference in the two, which means that the "generic" great value brand is just as good, if not better, than the name brand Barilla. Oh so satisfied.
Lenoir City, TN
Great product for the price! I usually buy these to make homemade mac and cheese! These noodles are just as good as the name brand and even better because they aren't as expensive! I would definitely recommend!
Saint Paris, OH
This macaroni is just as good as any brand name macaroni. I pick this one every single time I'm at Wal mart. I use this in dishes like homemade macaroni and cheese, pizza casserole, sausage macaroni stir fry, and a bunch of other dishes! This is a very affordable pasta box!
New braunfels, TX
Good price point compared to other pastas. I believe we just pay more for the name than the actual pasta. There are some things you should buy by brand, but basic pasta is not one of them. You can turn this product into whatever you want! Will always be my go-to.
Barberton , OH
Really, it's just pasta and all brands taste the same to me. As a store brand, the price cannot be beat. We eat pasta is some for at least 3 nights a week, so I am always stocked up with this brand.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't usually get 5 lbs but I grab a small bag or two to make homemade baked mac & cheese. My favorite comfort food. Doesn't get all squishy after being boiled..
LAWRENCEBURG, TN
Absolutely a wonderful value!! I buy this every month because it last a month most of the time. I have 2 people in my house and we eat a lot of pasta. So this works for us!

Looking for your answer?