Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Double Filled Twist & Shout Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 20oz

BY WALMART

Great Value Double Filled Twist & Shout Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Family size Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
queen p.
queen p.
Most of Walmart's products I tend to like. my family only really shops at Walmart. clothes, shoes, food, we do it all. If you're like a really healthy eater or diabetic, or have a cavity or something then of course don't try them but definitely give them a taste. Generic brands are good too guys! ;)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tamaqua, PA
When it comes to Oreos, I have only ever purchased the brand name. I recently decided to try the Great Value brand, and I was not disappointed! Not only do they taste just as good as brand name, but they cost much less so I'll be able to buy them more often!
audrina l.
audrina l.
I used these to make oreo truffles balls and they were great. They tasted just like oreos and the truffles came out amazing. To make them you just crush a pack of oreos into fine powder and add a pack of cream cheese. Then mix and freeze.
Neca R.
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
These cookies are just as good as the original, name brand version. The ingredients are the same as the original cookies too! If you're not worried about name brands I would recommend getting these and saving about $2.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wal-Mart is like the best thing since sliced bread! You can literally find everything you need there, and everything is at an extremely affordable price. I honestly don't know what I would do without Wal-Mart in my life. Lol!
Viktoria B.
Viktoria B.
i hate walmart. They are not the cheapest how they say, customer service is bad, and there is always at least one product out of stock. Like my favourite white chocolate from lindt.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
My family likes these cookies and asks for them whenever we are shopping for snacks. They are available at a great price and taste just as good as the national brand.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Walmart is the best! You can go in and find anything your looking for, anything!!! Their brand great value is just as good as others and so much cheaper!!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
These are the best knock-off Oreos. I like to use them in recipes that call for Oreos. My kids can't even tell the difference.