Food & SnacksProduceFruits & VegetablesWalmart
Wal-mart Stores, Inc Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce, 12 pouches

Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce, 12 pouches

by Walmart

GV CIN APSAUCE POUCH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce, 12 pouches!
Jinger Tylee E.
Mesa, AZ
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce, 12 pouches uploaded by Jinger Tylee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and so does my daughter! They are quick and easy to grab, don’t require refrigeration, are great for my low blood sugar levels, and just a fun way to eat a healthy snack! I love these in the summer or for school lunches or basically any time really. They go fast in our house!
Cheyenne P.
Columbus Grv, OH
This apple sauce is pretty good. I know people are like ‘its Walmart brand so it is disgusting.’ But it really isn’t that bad. I warm it up and it’s a good afternoon snack.
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
My son loves these. Great for traveling and on the go. Also can purchase with wic so that’s a great option too!
Gabrielle T.
Jacksonville, FL
And I would buy and get to snack brakes with this I recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out and give it a go
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Me gusta su sabor, la primera vez que la utilice fue en este San valentín.y me gustó mucho su sabor no es hostigante
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
Love this flavor and product! It tastes delicious and it is definitely one of the more affordable options in the store. I love eating it and have enjoyed it for a very long time! I would buy again and recommend!
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,488 reviews
I love these pouches for being on the go! I am always throwing one in my purse while doing errands!
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
There are many things that I only buy brand name, such as ketchup. However, Great Value does have some products that I believe are even better than the brand name alternative. Applesauce is one of those products. Great value applesauce is thick and sweet while Mott’s is runny and in my opinion not as flavorful. In essence I spend less money and it tastes better, that’s a win in my book!
Maegan H.
Louisville, KY
very much good stuff, especially when you’re in the go and need something you can easily get to and snack on but it’s probably cheaper to buy a jar of the same brand and flavored applesauce. check it out tho!
Serena A.
Rochester Hls, MI
Great brand. This is a staple and it’s great packaging and affordable!! I always purchase this!

Looking for your answer?