Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Chunk White Chicken in Fajita Flavored Sauce, 10 oz

BY WALMART

Great Value Chunk White Chicken in Fajita Flavored Sauce: Fully cooked and ready to add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles see more...

Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I buy this pretty regularly. My husband is a truck driver and takes food on the road. This is a good way for him to have some meat that doesn't have to be refrigerated. It's a little shreddy (falls apart easily), but it tastes just like chicken should and takes on any seasoning flavors easily.
Maureen B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a great additive to many dishes and easy to use. I love all the flavor verities they offer and the product is never a lower / less desirable product than the name brand verity offered. I love to add this to my Macaroni salad along with cucumbers, mayo salt and pepper. makes for a satisfying meal or side.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Many people don't like Great Value brand things, but I love it! The value of it is just as good as the others, and you save money. So in my opinion it tastes even better when I'm saving money! I would reccomend this to anyone!
Christy P.
Londonderry
so delicious i always buy like fifteen cans of this and it only comes to fifteen dollars so very affordable.. if you havent tried it i would recommend you to try it
LaLa W.
I have never had the fajita flavor but I get the plain ones. My family prefer these over tuna everytime we make a trip to Walmart I make sure to pickup on these.
Steph A.
This taste great. And it's so easy to make and cheap to buy. I love shopping here. It's pretty healthy depending on what you eat it with. Anyone can eat this.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
So very good! So many different dishes can be made with this. Salad, sandwich, tacos, burritos, dip... you name it!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Love the chicken white in the can would reccomend to family and griends live it with all ways of cooking it